OK, i know about the OCD, but are their others?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Its hard to find one that adds absolutely no compression, but I think the Barber overdrives are really close. The Barber LTD OD is probably the most transparent OD I've ever heard, although it may not have enough gain for some players.

I like your blog by the way.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
part of overdriving or "clipping" a signal involves compression. so basically, there is no such thing as an OD that doesnt compress.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Do you want a clean boost

My Zenith is preety transparent.
I don't like it without the compression because I really like a pedal that Shapes your tone and has an audible difference.
Quote by USAPeavey
Its hard to find one that adds absolutely no compression, but I think the Barber overdrives are really close. The Barber LTD OD is probably the most transparent OD I've ever heard, although it may not have enough gain for some players.

I like your blog by the way.

Thanks!! I should be updating it later today with a new post if you want to check back on it.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
^amen to that.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
so how full of a overdrive does that get? cause i really like the chunkyness of the OCD
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional