Curved (or Contoured) Top Model I think, but thats only an educated guess.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
As a downright guess, could be short for custom?

the guitar certainly looks to be a modern take on a classic LP custom and i know there is an ESP line of custom eclipses
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
That guitar is ugly

LOL
i make myself laugh.

ESP Eclipse I CTM FR (KGC BRASS BLOCK + IronGear Blues Engine + Dirty Torque + BCS Wiring Kit
Jet City Fusion

Blackstar S1-104 EL34

Engl Standard 4x12 (V60's)

Korg PitchBlack
ZCAT Delay-Reverb
Snarling Dogs Whine-O-Wah
Quote by Beffyyy
That guitar is ugly

LOL
i make myself laugh.

Heh, you should probably know that despite the fact that you know the TS, what you posted is completely off topic, and asinine, that guitar is eff-ing sexy. Its so sexy that I think I'd like to have sex with it.
Quote by ravioli123

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
Quote by ravioli123
Heh, you should probably know that despite the fact that you know the TS, what you posted is completely off topic, and asinine, that guitar is eff-ing sexy. Its so sexy that I think I'd like to have sex with it.

Can i join you?

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777
Can i join you?

... threesome w/ it?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Necrophagist777
Can i join you?

I'm lefty not ambidextrous No fun between us 2, just double teaming the guitar. We can spit roast it I suppose
Quote by ravioli123

That is a nice looking guitar, too bad is had a sharp cutaway, a floyd and EMGs, other than that, very nice.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
That is a nice looking guitar, too bad is had a sharp cutaway, a floyd and EMGs, other than that, very nice.

Wow, great idea, because there are no guitars like that already

Those features you just listed as being unnecessary are what make this guitar different from a plain old Les Paul, and I would buy this guitar despite the fact that I hate Les Pauls, this is a true beauty
Quote by ravioli123

I really hate Les Paul Shaped guitars but....

DAYUM THAT THINGS SEXY

and CTM, I believe as one person had mentioned is Countoured Top Model
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by ravioli123
Wow, great idea, because there are no guitars like that already

Those features you just listed as being unnecessary are what make this guitar different from a plain old Les Paul, and I would buy this guitar despite the fact that I hate Les Pauls, this is a true beauty

But, it would have better sustain, tone, and not sound like every other guitar with EMGs. But I digress, whatever floats your boat.
Quote by Kai07
I really hate Les Paul Shaped guitars but....

DAYUM THAT THINGS SEXY

and CTM, I believe as one person had mentioned is Countoured Top Model

I concur wholeheartedly, I like the feel of a Les Paul but I hate the shape.

And it was I who said Contoured Top Model lol, it was only a guess, but logically it makes sense.
Quote by Kevin Saale
But, it would have better sustain, tone, and not sound like every other guitar with EMGs. But I digress, whatever floats your boat.

Fair enough, you make a valid point, I suppose this guitar is really for people who want more of a metal sound on a Les Paul.
Quote by ravioli123

Last edited by ravioli123 at Nov 12, 2008,
Quote by ravioli123
Fair enough, you make a valid point, I suppose this guitar is really for people who want more of a metal sound on a Les Paul.

Yeah, I'm not trying to dis it, just saying what would make it better to me.
Carved Top Model with Floyd Rose....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
I think this thread has gone on long enough, we know what CTM stands for and the only new posts are people stating whether or not they like the guitar which is completely off topic. I vote that this thread be closed.
Quote by ravioli123