Very cool. I may pick one up if they're still on sale at Christmas.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
you... you want pics of it when I supplied the link directly to the sales page? I'm lost...
I see you're relatively new to UG, so i'll fill you in.
When one gets a new piece of gear, proper GG&A etiquette is to make a thread and post pictures (taken yourself of the actual piece of gear) and sound clips right away.
Pics of it on the sales page don't count.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yah those pedals are TITS.
I love the TS9, and it sounds alot like the TS9, i wouldnt say it sounds like the 808 much.
the TS9 is my favorite out of the Ibanez tubescreamers, the 808, the reisuue the TS9DX.
Its just a really awesome pedal for dirt cheap price, I liked it better than the digitech BM.
If you can try one out.

On a side note has anyone tried the Free Fuzz, i saw them at Sam Ash but I was to busy playing with the green screamer.
Quote by darkarbiter7
When one gets a new piece of gear, proper GG&A etiquette is to make a thread and post pictures (taken yourself of the actual piece of gear) and sound clips right away.

I still haven't gotten it, UPS in this town is downright stupid. They didn't even bother opening the door to get to the door of my apartment to knock, they just stuck a tag on the outermost door... and the shipment was delayed twice, so I'm still itching and aching on this thing....

Don't worry, I'll post clips and pics when I get it, though. The Seymour Duncan forum knows my wrath with clips....
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Ok, I got it, the thing is AMAZING. I actually went to the UPS distribution center and picked it up. It's got a huge range, using it with absolutely no gain in conjuction with my DS-1 gives me this HUGE sound and it is extremely responsive and has a great range. The tone is EXTREMLY musical and useable and makes my Vox just sing.

I've got about 10 minutes of clips and playing with it recorded, I've just gotta cut out all the junk. It's great. Well worth the $60. Probably the best $60 I've spent on a pedal ever.
Even though I have a PodXTLive and no money, I still want it.

WHY MUST I BE A GUITARIST
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by darkarbiter7

Yeah. When someone gets it. Not when someone says "hey, there's sale." Don't you condescend to him like that.
You're*
I got clips in my profile, no pics though, I only have a camera phone and I don't feel like posting ugly lookin' pictures.
That's fine. Clips>Pics anyways.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
^always

Sounds like a good deal too.

edit: was that Today I heard at the end?
Last edited by guitar/bass76 at Nov 17, 2008,
Sounds good. I used to have a GS, got it from guitar center when they still haggled. I think I got out the door with it for 80 dollars including taxes. I think I sold it for 60, I guess I came out pretty good on it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by guitar/bass76
^always

Sounds like a good deal too.

edit: was that Today I heard at the end?

yep, Billy Corgan: one of the biggest influences in my musical carreer... too bad I hate him now... and that stratocaster of his.

But yeah, the Today riff was actually with the green screamer on with the drive at 6 and the Vox tremelo on. The click was killing the trem. That's how responsive the green screamer is.