I have been considering buying either a Roland Microcube or Roland 20x. I know the latter can connect with a footswitch, but can a microcube do it as well?
Beware : I am honest, but not brutal
there's no spot for a foot switch on the micro cubes.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
it work's fine with distortion pedals, which is surprising with a modeling amp.

As long as you're on the JC Clean setting, they work no problem.
Quote by timi_hendrix
The Microcube sounds like arse, too.

I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
the microcube is a better bet than the cube 20. but the cube 30 or 60 would be a better bet unless you need the portability. the 20 doesn't have all the amp models that the others do.
Quote by timi_hendrix
The Microcube sounds like arse, too.

your arse, timi? sounds like someone needs to go to the doctor.

the micro, is good for the price. works for home practice, tones features.

if you plan on playing with another guitarist, then jump up the cube 30, imo.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^ +1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?