http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-RG2620CBK-Electric-Guitar-517964-i1149789.gc

^^ RG2620CBK

i was thinking about getting the rg1570, but i was searching amazon and found this guitar, priced on guitarcenter for 1,129.90 and the msrp is 1,506.65. i found it on amazon for the same price as the rg1570. now, i dont know if its better or not, but wouldnt it be since its supposed to be more expensive? should i look at getting this for 899, or the rg1570 for 899??
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass
B (Fender Strat Knock off)

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
goin by first hand experience, you should take the RG1570. the only difference i see is:
- the finish, the mirage blue on the RG1570 looks WAY BETTER
- PUP configuration, the RG2620 is H-H, while the RG1570 is H-S-H, which adds more versatility
- the RG1570 has 3-piece maple neck, while the RG2620 has a 5-piece maple neck

so the only thing the 2620 has on the 1570 is the neck, but trust me, the neck on the 1570 is perfect.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
what about the tremolo? theyre both the same im guessing?

and yeah, one thing i liked better about the 1570 was the paint cuz i didnt like the other one too much
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
from the looks of the 2620 it is also a edge pro. so yes, they're the same.

Quote by PiMpPiStOl
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-RG2620CBK-Electric-Guitar-517964-i1149789.gc

^^ RG2620CBK

i was thinking about getting the rg1570, but i was searching amazon and found this guitar, priced on guitarcenter for 1,129.90 and the msrp is 1,506.65. i found it on amazon for the same price as the rg1570. now, i dont know if its better or not, but wouldnt it be since its supposed to be more expensive? should i look at getting this for 899, or the rg1570 for 899??

just because a guitar is more expensive than another doesn't necessarily mean it's better. remember nobody is perfect and there will be some slip ups on quality control. for example, Sam Totman's signature Ibanez has an Edge3, a terrible tremelo. or how about the Xiphos? also Edge3.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Nov 11, 2008,
I have the RG1570 and It's a beauty. I highly reccomend it.

(you might wanna eventually change your pick-ups though, but that can come later down the road)
oh oh and also. the pick ups. are they better in the 2620? or is it not much of a difference??

and also, "PUP configuration, the RG2620 is H-H, while the RG1570 is H-S-H, which adds more versatility"

whats that mean?...oh! is that pick ups? i just though... humbucker-humbucker vs humbucker-single coil-humbucker?
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
Quote by PiMpPiStOl
oh oh and also. the pick ups. are they better in the 2620? or is it not much of a difference??

and also, "PUP configuration, the RG2620 is H-H, while the RG1570 is H-S-H, which adds more versatility"

whats that mean?...oh! is that pick ups? i just though... humbucker-humbucker vs humbucker-single coil-humbucker?

Yeah, a H-S-H configuration means the guitar has a bridge humbucker, middle single coil, and neck humbucker. The HH is two humbuckers (one bridge one neck)

The single adds a bit of versatility for low-gain jazz/blues stuff and cleans
then i guess i have my mind made up. the 1570 it is

thanks@!
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp