So its the first snow day of this day or maybes it like...an ice day...because the roads were icey...but i digress...

what would you guys do on a snow day?

Edit: of this year*...whoops
Last edited by [-=-[D-Roc]-=-] at Nov 11, 2008,
Snow fight or fap....

wait a second, c-c-c-c-combo!
Sig space available, give me some praise
guitar then fap a little
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by ctb
I wouldn't know because I live in ENGLAND!

wish we had rain days
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by tancanada
I live in Florida.

I live in SPARTAAA!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
today is veteran's day in the u.s. anyway. so im pretty sure kids here wouldnt care if it snowed or not
Quote by ross1234
Snow fight or fap....

wait a second, c-c-c-c-combo!

Got a letter for you, it says:

awesome.

Yours,
aaciseric

Quote by ctb

I know your pain.
Quote by wiggy1988
wish we had rain days

Yeah, It's like Africa here.
Quote by aaciseric
Got a letter for you, it says:

awesome.

Yours,
aaciseric

I know your pain.

I'm not one to sig people, but i'm afraid i'm gonna have to sig you.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by ctb
Yeah, It's like Africa here.

tell me about it, 45 degrees in the shade! And I have to walk pissing miles to get water, and even then its dirty. Condoms and all sorts of crap floating in it.

YOU CAN HELP, please send just £3 a week and you could be helping one such as myself

just £3 a week

just £3 a week

just...actually I'm a bit short this week, do you think we could make it a tenner?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988
tell me about it, 45 degrees in the shade! And I have to walk pissing miles to get water, and even then its dirty. Condoms and all sorts of crap floating in it.

YOU CAN HELP, please send just £3 a week and you could be helping one such as myself

just £3 a week

just £3 a week

just...actually I'm a bit short this week, do you think we could make it a tenner?

this thread has been hilarious.
Quote by wiggy1988

just £3 a week

just £3 a week

Quote by gerardk
Eat a snow cone!!
\
just make sure it isnt yellow.
love is love // return to dust
Usually go to some small local hill with the snowboards and some friends and build a few kickers and maybe some rails. Just a little backyard session type deal, good times.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
this weekend, me n my friend are gunna make a ice rink...ring or rink?...in my backyard...

it will! be awesome
i have never ever had a snow day in my life. Damn global warming. My grandpa still tels me stories about how there were 2m of snow and such, but the largest snowfall i have ever experienced was around 75cm, and even that ****er melted the next day. DAMN YOU GLOBAL WARMING, DAMN YOU!
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by ctb

+1
My area hasn't had anything worth calling snow since 2003. ;_;
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.