I'm having a five-stringer built for me really soon, and I was wondering if anyone could suggest me some pickups

I've been looking at EMG, Bartolini, and Nordstrand, but I can't quite decide.

I'd like to have a split coil or precision-style at the neck and a dual coil, like a humbucker/soapbar at the bridge. I'm looking for a warm tone, with great mids and lows, but I don't want to completely sacrifice the highs. I try to play a little bit of everything, so versatility is really important to me.
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
Look at EMG. I'd suggest the 5 string MM replacement humbucker at the bridge, you'll get a beautiful growl and a good bit of warmth, especially with a soapbar in the middle postion. A friend of mine did that to his Traben Array 5'r, sounds godly. He used the EMG MM replacement for the bridge and an EMG DC soapbar in the mid (Not too close to the neck.)
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Nordstrands are great but so are bartalini . Overall for versatility i would go with the bartolinis. The n ordstrands are very growly and punchy. so bartalinis
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
bartolini.

what I'd get anyways.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
You can't really compare EMG's to Bartolini and Nordstrand I would class EMG's as fairly cheap and then the other two less cheap.
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Soon a Fender Deluxe Jazz V & an LTD 206
Ok, I'll look a little further into some Bartolinis, but I'd still like to hear more opinions.

Also, if anyone knows of any less well-known pickups, I'd like to hear about them too.
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
i just said wilkinson the cheapest there by far
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
bartolinis, EMG is no where as versatile, and bartolinis are of better quality.
My vote is for Bartolini's. I love the MK1's in mine.
Ibanez SR505

EBS MultiComp
BOSS GEB-7

Ampeg SVT 4-Pro
Ampeg SVT 810E
If I do go with the Barts, would there be a way to change the casing? It's just a cosmetic thing, but it'd bug me having bartolini in some huge font in the center of each pickup.

Still, it looks like Bartolini's would suit me pretty well tone-wise, but once again, I'd appreciate any other advice
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2