My friend gave me a big bagful of stereo jacks, but I am running low on mono ones for stompbox building. What is the best place to buy quality mono 1/4 inch jacks? Effects connection sells their "Longjohnny" ones for 65 cents, they seem to be similar in quality to the switchcraft ones. Any place else to look at?
You can use stereo jacks just fine, can't you? Ignore one of the jacks solder bits, probably the ring.
Quote by supergerbil
You can use stereo jacks just fine, can't you? Ignore one of the jacks solder bits, probably the ring.

yup.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Yeah, I know. But I use the stereo jacks as stereo jacks. I just need to find a good place to buy mono jacks in bulk, (40+) and I don't have to worry about stereo jacks. sorry for the miscommunication.
I've heard of great deals on eBay where they have mass amounts of jacks + adapters for cheap...

gotta find that link again...
------

Shwiggity.
small bear.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I've been watching the 'bay. No luck so far, got way outbid on the one good deal I found. (The guy who won payed way too much) I mentioned the stereo jacks because I don't need them. Didn't want a bunch of people asking about them. All I need are mono jacks. I live in the U.S., the cheapest I have found any are from Effects Connection, 0.65 each, which is cheaper than pedobear. I am open to buying in bulk. (up to 100 jacks)
Anyone? I'm in need of bulk mono jacks less than 0.65 U.S. each.
Quote by SVStee
Anyone? I'm in need of bulk mono jacks less than 0.65 U.S. each.

If you order 25 or more then I can get them for you for $0.75 each plus shipping from North Carolina. Thats about the best deal I can find on Hi Quality jacks. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Not taking any online orders.