Last edited by Titans36 at Nov 11, 2008,
I have one and I love it but you know that the B-52 doesnt get that damn Brootalz. I mean it can get up there but I want to push the limit.
I agree try looking at a diffrent OD pedal, they arent all created the same, just like theres no one amp to end all amps, theres no one perfect OD pedal, so look around for something more aggresive.

Also if you must look at distortions i highly recomend Zviex, best DS pedals ive played, i tried it next to a Fulltone GT500 and the Zviex was hands down the better pedal.

Also what kind of tubes are you using, and do you still have the stock speaker?
the electro harmonix is alright but its no BOX OF ROCKS, save up and invest in the ZVIEX
I really just want to know UG's thoughts on the pedals Im looking at not recomendations. Im not trying to sound like a ass but I dont have access to all the pedals your talking about. I want to know about the Hardwire's and I dont need another OD I love my Maxon OD-9...
^Do you shop at GC, if yes then you do have access to a Zvex.

To tell you the truth i havent tried those pedals, i got to give them a shot next time I go into GC.

ALl i can judge it on is this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzgxc62ZWSk

and i dont like it, but then again i havent tried it so my Opinion is void.

Also are you still using stock tubes, and stock speaker?
Quote by Ghold125
what are your settings for your od-9?

Level=Max, Drive=0
I do still have my stock Speaker and Valves. I probably will change them soon probably the Speaker way before the Valves. The main reason Im looking at these pedals is to take advantage of my preferred player card and the 12 months no payment no interest. I have a baby on the way and cant afford to pay right now. Im also getting a BBE Green Screamer with it. So I'll have another OD to try.
now heres the the zvex BOX OF METAL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQIkbDoaDa8

compared to the digitech its a TITAN.

^damit stupid pun unintended.

But yah definately check out the Zvex BOX OF ROCK and BOX OF METAL, if youve got a GC 12 month card then its definitely worth it.
Last edited by THEKID546 at Nov 11, 2008,
^Do you shop at GC, if yes then you do have access to a Zvex.

GC doesnt have the ZVEX Box of Metal...
Quote by THEKID546
Yes i do.
They have a new one there that i played 3 months ago.

I didnt see it on the Web Site. Link? Maybe it was just at your GC?
Well i just called GC and I told them how come they dont have them online.
And he said he dosent know but they carry the pedals at some GC's and if they dont carry them there then theyll be glad to call up Zvex or whatever and ship them in.

If you want a good DS pedals Digitech and Boss make some of the worst ones ever.
look into the line 6 ones, and the EHX metal muff, if you want alright ones.

If you just want to kill that urge that your missing something a bit extra, Zvex box of metal for the win.
Last edited by THEKID546 at Nov 11, 2008,
If you can, get a ZVex.

I saw a Twin Reverb do teh br00talz once because of a ZVex Box of Metal.

Rad!
^yah i just posted that link, there pedals are uber awesome, its not even funny.

Thanks for TS for starting this thread i just remembered i got a crate V18 coming on the way and I also got a 12 month financing card, so HMMMM i wonder what im ganna get my self when that crate comes.
Quote by THEKID546
^yah i just posted that link, there pedals are uber awesome, its not even funny.

Thanks for TS for starting this thread i just remembered i got a crate V18 coming on the way and I also got a 12 month financing card, so HMMMM i wonder what im ganna get my self when that crate comes.

The only pedals you can get are Boss, Digitech, Line 6, Vox and BBE with the 12 month plan... Thats why my options are limited.
^AAHHHHHHH.
****ING BUMMER.
Definately look into the line 6 ones then.
what a let down, sorry.
The Vox satchurater is something to look at as well, try getting your hands on one of those and see if its worth it.