Someone buy all this shiz from me! I'm in San Diego, CA.

Epi Les Paul Standard $350

I bought this new from Guitar Center about 6 months ago, and I've changed styles and bought a different guitar. This LP is in perfect shape and cost me $550.

Includes guitar and a gig bag.

(Invalid img)

Epiphone Valve Jr. Tube Combo Amp for sale seperately for $150. $450 for the package with the LP

(Invalid img)

Ibanez Bass and Fender Bass Amp $200 for package

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

Pickup preferred obviously, but I will ship at the buyers expense.

-James
No comments? If my prices are out of line, please feel free to tell me. I'm open to offers on any of this stuff. Trades, etc.

Thanks,
James
would you trade the les paul for an epiphone g-400 1966 reissue? probably not, but atleast I tried...I dont have much cash...

btw I could go to san diego and pick up...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
fender princeton chorus for the valve Jr and if you got a pedal or just pay for the shipping
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by fifer
would you trade the les paul for an epiphone g-400 1966 reissue? probably not, but atleast I tried...I dont have much cash...

btw I could go to san diego and pick up...

Sorry, the Les Paul sold on Craigslist. Thanks though.

Quote by Bostonrocks
fender princeton chorus for the valve Jr and if you got a pedal or just pay for the shipping

No thanks, I don't need more amps right now. I recently added a Traynor YCV50 and a Blues Jr. Thanks for the offer though.

The Bass and Bass Amp are still very much for sale! Someone make me an offer I can't possibly refuse.

-J