Rocktron HUSH the Pedal
AND
Rocktron Zombie Rectified Distortion Pedal

I am looking for the following pedals:

-BOSS NS-2 Noise Reducer

-BOSS TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

-VOX V847A Wah Pedal

Let me know if you are interested.
Condition of ts9, pics? Interested in a Digitech chorus factory or digiverb for the ts9? both are mint, i have the box for the verb.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by MorgMetal_666
Condition of ts9, pics? Interested in a Digitech chorus factory or digiverb for the ts9? both are mint, i have the box for the verb.

Sorry, i'm not looking for a reverb or chorus.

All of the pedals work great, and they all have velcro on the bottom.

All three pedals have a few tiny scratches, but nothing serious.

I will have pictures up later.
Quote by CWeavr
r u interested in selling the hush?

Yeah. How much were you thinking?
All three pedals are still available. You can trade, or buy them. Prices are negotiable.
How much for HUSH?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
The Rocktron Zombie Rectified distortion has been sold.

The TS9 and the HUSH are still available.
Quote by metallifan3091
Would you do $100 for the two? Also, do your prices include shipping? I live in Alaska .

Yeah, I could do $100 for both, but I would need extra for shipping. If you were to buy both, then I could do...$10 for shipping?

Let me know if you are interested.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
TS9 is sold. The HUSH is all that is left.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by disk11
Ygpm

pm'd back
still have the hush ehh. I may be interested
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic