So, christmas is coming up, and I want to replace the pups in my Strat to get a little more versatility. I play a lot of SRV, Gun's 'n Roses, the Dropkick Murphys, Clapton, and loads of clean stuff. Here's what I've got in mind so far:

Bridge: Seymour Duncan Custom Custom (Possibly the Trembucker, any advice on that?)
Mid: ???
Neck: Dimarzio True Velvet DP175 (For an SRV kind of tone)

Any feedback or suggestions on better pups? Also, I need some suggestions about a good pup for the mid position to combine with the DP175, or if there's a better pickup combo for the neck and mid to get a good blues tone. Thanks.
pups won't do much without a better amp.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by JLT73
pups won't do much without a better amp.

I know, Epi Valve Junior Halfstack on the way
Try fender vintage noiseless, i played a set of them through a clapton strat, tuned it down to E flat, played some SRV, sounded great! then i got curious, so i tuned it down to Drop C, and played children of bodom licks, and they still sounded great, i'm more of a humbucker guy, but if i had to go with single coils, those would be the one's i'd use
Quote by Killedelphia19
Try fender vintage noiseless, i played a set of them through a clapton strat, tuned it down to E flat, played some SRV, sounded great! then i got curious, so i tuned it down to Drop C, and played children of bodom licks, and they still sounded great, i'm more of a humbucker guy, but if i had to go with single coils, those would be the one's i'd use

Thanks, I'll have to check them out