i have a couple of questions about the Zoom 505 II...

what is the EQ control for (it only has one parameter that goes from 1-50)?
what is the contour control used for?
what kind of amps does it simulate on the amp sim?

any help is appreciated
the eq is, to put it bluntly, very poor. It just 1 to 10 is all bass nothing else, 10 to 20 is more bass, 20 to 30 is mid boost, 30 to 40 treble boost, and 40 to 50 all treble.
The contour is kind of like reverse mids, if you can think of it that way. You can scoop your sound a bit more with it i think. Ive had a 606 for years now, and both are pretty useless.
Im not sure what all the amps are based on. I know pvy is on a 5150, and metal 7th is based on a mesa or something, and fdr is a fender, but apart from that no idea. Its not like they sound like them though
Quote by add666

Im not sure what all the amps are based on. I know pvy is on a 5150, and metal 7th is based on a mesa or something, and fdr is a fender, but apart from that no idea. Its not like they sound like them though

i meant the amp simulation where it says ZNR/AMP...when it becomes A1, A2 etc. what amps are those?
oh thats the cabinet simulation i think. i dont know exactly for the 505 but on the 606 c is combo s is stack and b is bright. The 1,2, etc refers to the zoom noise reduction setting