What happened to my inbox? I can find forum messages by clicking on Control Panel, but I can't find any of my profile messages.

Where's the link?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
when you click "My Profile"...

if you have unread messages in your inbox, you will have a link marked "New private messages" right beneath the location for "New friend requests" on your "Community updates" tab of your maintenance page. but if there are no unread messages, that link goes away.

the OTHER way to get there is on the "User menu" tab just beneath your Profile Picture.
it's the 3rd link down, marked "My Messages".
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
when you click "My Profile"...

if you have unread messages in your inbox, you will have a link marked "New private messages" right beneath the location for "New friend requests" on your "Community updates" tab of your maintenance page. but if there are no unread messages, that link goes away.

the OTHER way to get there is on the "User menu" tab just beneath your Profile Picture.
it's the 3rd link down, marked "My Messages".

Ooh duh.

I've proven.

I'm an idiot.

Thanks, though.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Don't feel dumb, it took me a minute to find them earlier today.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA