Hey guys,

I got the Epiphone Les Paul Junior 1957 Reissue(Limited Edition)
Now i really want to know if I should replace the P-100 to an original Gibson dogeared P-90. Do I get a better sound when i have the P-90?? I want the same crunchy sound as i got now with the P-100 out of my amp??? Or isn't the P-90 so aggressive..
I want that Rock n Roll sound. A bit more gain so I get a punk sound...

Nick
You really wouldnt notice much of a difference, it would be more of your amp settings.
I use a Coxx CG-65R. It's a great transitor amp, but you can get very hard tones out of it...probably you don't know Coxx^^
Amp, tube most likely
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
amp, and also, I'm pretty sure a stacked P-100 is wound hotter anyway then a original P-90. Vintage P90's output are about 9.3k at the bridge. The P-100 is probably around 13 or 14 k at the bridge. That's just a guess.Literally any pickup or guitar could be used for punk.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
I know that i need a new amp xD
But i havent got any budget for a new amp...
Which one would you suggest??
orange amps are great.

how much power do you need?

playing live or just bedroom?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I will use it to play live!
So far, I always got an amp from the clubs we played...
We'll play in front of 200 people, so it should be a louder one
What do you play mostly?

You know, a Peavey Classic 30 shhould handle that without any problems and they go for about $200 used...
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009