Yuhh, my school sucks

I have to explain the "World view" in the cover of the album Music for the Jilted Generation, by The Prodigy.

I got this far:

"The people want to tell the government to **** off, and let them party. The world is obviously better on the partying-side, the right side, compared to the left side."

That's all I could make up. Any things I could add, lolz?

PS: Mind I have to present this infront of class (which I hate doing...)
Mention how there is an absence of black people.

EDIT: The dude giving the finger looks like Mikael Akerfeldt.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD

do it
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by CTFOD

No, there are plenty of negros in the background.
Quote by Trefellin
No, there are plenty of negros in the background.

...Where?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Basically, it's saying the world would be a much better place with freely available drugs, machetes and no black people.
say that the people who seem to have all the technology and food are on one side then a guy with the sword is like F you. But then he gets really hungry and tired and can't get back to the city.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Trefellin
That's about it. Nothing more to say about it.

Great, after I'm done speaking the teacher will say "you have 5 more minutes..."

*silence"

me: "Did I mention the absence of black people already?"
teacher: "Nope, 4 minutes and 45 seconds remaining!".
1) Contrast of oppressive colours vs light/saturated
2) "Heavy Handed" police response, shields etc.
3) Police making a big deal out of it.
4) Obviously industrialism/corporatism. Pollution
5) Prominense of the divide between bad/good (whereas obviously "hippy" is just another groove you get onto in life if you "rebel" from the main groove)
6) Everyone on the right is pacifist except the foreground figure, and he's hardly looking to stab someone
It's quite obviously a picture of Nazis vs. Hippies, or Germany vs. Woodstock...either way.
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Mention how dull and imposing the police side is at. There are factories polluting, and law enforcement all looking that the partying side. The partying side is full of vivid color and happiness, showing that freedom from obligations is a way to be happy.

EDIT: one side represents control and the other represents freedom.
Quote by CTFOD
...Where?

Found it.

EDIT: I only grabbed the first one I saw.
But at least I posted first
Last edited by Stratoblaster73 at Nov 11, 2008,
Quote by Stormx
1) Contrast of oppressive colours vs light/saturated
2) "Heavy Handed" police response, shields etc.
3) Police making a big deal out of it.
4) Obviously industrialism/corporatism. Pollution
5) Prominense of the divide between bad/good (whereas obviously "hippy" is just another groove you get onto in life if you "rebel" from the main groove)
6) Everyone on the right is pacifist except the foreground figure, and he's hardly looking to stab someone

Ooh, good stuff.
I need to turn this all into a world view though. A few examples of a world view;
"Society should take care of the disabled"
"Society is multicultural and that's ok/not ok"
"In society the strongest should survive"
Quote by Trefellin

You notice they're excluded from the main group. The guy with the machete is going to off them once he's done with the bridge.
In the center of the picture, there's a bunch of police charging out of a van and they are about to run right off into the chasm. Idiots.
Honestly, it seems like the main idea is pretty obvious: A very anti-establishment, anti-industrial, anti-conformist message. Just expand on that.