After reading a few posts from a previous thread on here about A clockwork orange, i went out and purchased it. I finished this morning, and now i would like suggestions on another well written book. Genre doesn't matter.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Christ, don't want much do you

American Gods - Neil Gaiman.
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
An HP Lovecraft collection.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
How long did it take you to read?
Reading books quick is baaad. You dont digest the plot properly.
Quote by Sixp0under

not if you read it all day or whatevs.

EDIT: actually I agree with your point after much pondering.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Last edited by will123456789 at Nov 11, 2008,
Quote by DeuceMortius
Christ, don't want much do you

American Gods - Neil Gaiman.

American gods... I've definitely heard a lot about this book. I might give it a try.

Quote by Sixp0under

I agree, I usually don't read this quickly. But it was a small book and easy to follow plot. Now it just left me with a lot to think about.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
A Brief History of Time.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Animal Farn by George Orwell. It's short, but really good.

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. REALLY good book, and there is an Iron Maiden album based on it.
I thought this was about North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il and what he's gonna read now.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Animal Farn by George Orwell. It's short, but really good.

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. REALLY good book, and there is an Iron Maiden album based on it.

Ya i've had to read those two already in school, but both are excellent books.
Quote by iantheman
Quote by LespaulsRcool
Ya i've had to read those two already in school, but both are excellent books.

Awesome.

Now I'm going to lurk this thread for more book ideas.