Page 1 of 2
I don't understand how douchebags, chavs, wiggers and the like all get girlfriends. I was pondering such a topic and decided to ask the rest of The Pit. I am a normal person, and yet the kids that fail out of school, go to jail, and enjoy dressing like faggots, get the pretty cool girls. This pisses me off in such a way because I have been trying to find a girlfriend...but keep getting friendzoned and don't get why these things happen .
I don't understand how douchebags, chavs, wiggers and the like all get girlfriends. I was pondering such a topic and decided to ask the rest of The Pit. I am a normal person, and yet the kids that fail out of school, go to jail, and enjoy dressing like faggots, get the pretty cool girls. This pisses me off in such a way because I have been trying to find a girlfriend...but keep getting friendzoned and don't get why these things happen .

multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Doppelgänger
Because girls like guys with confidence and self-esteem.

*bing*
Quote by Doppelgänger

But that dosnt mean that normal, non faggot guys have no self esteem.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by Fiddelers elbow

Chav.

Girls don't really go for them always, just guys with a lot of confidence, something a lot of people don't have. The people you listed usually do, I don't know why some people think it's hard to talk to girls, it's easy. Just wait until all the wiggers and chavs are in jail or dead, morbid, but often true sadly, then all the girls will go looking for normal people who won't end up cheating on or killing them.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by tancanada

true, they usually just dont show it.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by tancanada

I never said that.
Losers whine about doing their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
Nice guys finish last.
Girls want the bad guy.
etc.

Who gets women?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Chav.

Girls don't really go for them always, just guys with a lot of confidence, something a lot of people don't have. The people you listed usually do, I don't know why some people think it's hard to talk to girls, it's easy

Sick burn..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Doppelgänger

Almost. I think that girls like guys who are assholes and show affection but it is so obvious that they are faking it to get laid.
I have a similar problem, and also i seem to get stuck in the 'Friend Zone', even after ive made out with the girl multiple times. This has happened all of 2 times.
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Sick burn..

Yeah, no one wants to be called a Chav in the Pit.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Doppelgänger
I never said that.

So you just said that chavs have higher self esteem?
I've got confidence by the ton and I fail
It's just how it happens, how old are you/what school year are you in?
As you get older social barriers loosen a little and by the time you're doing your AS' or equivalent most of the assholes get filtered out
2 parts confidence and 1 part luck usually makes for consistent girl getting. Its a little more complicated than that, but you get the idea.
Quote by tancanada

Good way to insult someone...

Stop worrying, high school girls aren't worth it, at least in my experiance. (I'm in high school, and I couldn't bring myself to date half the girls at my school.)
Its really not very hard to get girlfriends, but if you think this "chivalry" crap is going to work you are mistaken. You have to know how to talk to girls to get a few. I dunno if where you are from is the same, but the girls here that went for wiggers were either ghettofabulous or pathetic... the 2 go hand-in-hand.

EDIT: make excuses... once you leave high school you will be like"damn, all those high school girls are hot, what was I thinking?"
Quote by tancanada
So you just said that chavs have higher self esteem?

I said chavs get all the girls because they show more confidence and self esteem.

I however did not say "that normal, non faggot guys have no self esteem."
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Nov 11, 2008,
Quote by Zombee
Its really not very hard to get girlfriends, but if you think this "chivalry" crap is going to work you are mistaken. You have to know how to talk to girls to get a few. I dunno if where you are from is the same, but the girls here that went for wiggers were either ghettofabulous or pathetic... the 2 go hand-in-hand.

no, i talk to quite a few girls on a regular basis, but it's like everyone wants to go out with some big black gangster at my school. No one goes for the rocker white kid
In my experience.. women can be very evil. You need to keep them in control.

Sometimes guys have called me a pervert or a bastard but I am only messing around and the girl seems to know it more than these guys do. They just are stuck staring at her boobs. If you are too nice to them and give them what they what.. they will simply walk all over you. I have a friend of a friend who has no balls that gets walked over by his girlfriend. It isn't really 'fair' but he is only doing it to himself.

Altoidwithmelon, get some balls.

Quote by Altoidwithmelon
no, i talk to quite a few girls on a regular basis, but it's like everyone wants to go out with some big black gangster at my school. No one goes for the rocker white kid

Women can be very judgemental. It is probably because of your attitude. You need to show them (without going overboard... naturally) that you are wanted and you don't really need them. Best mentality anyway. Women can be very emotional; relationships are normally unadvised.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Last edited by SavageNights at Nov 11, 2008,
Quote by Zombee

EDIT: make excuses... once you leave high school you will be like"damn, all those high school girls are hot, what was I thinking?"

Hot or not, more than half of them smoke or drink excessively, or both, and are bitches. I'd much rather wait than just go out with a hot bimbo who's breath smells like cigarettes.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Well, buddy, I got three more balls than you do.

And I have three more women in bed with me.

I am just giving you advice.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

Quote by SavageNights
And I have three more women in bed with me.

I am just giving you advice.

I did your mom...She counts as four
because girls are crazy.

cmon Reva, where you at??

BRING IT!!
Last edited by gun4hire at Nov 11, 2008,
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Well, buddy, I got three more balls than you do.

I think I may have discovered your problem.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
I did your mom...She counts as four

There's something wrong with you when you start hitting on 50 year old women.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
I think I may have discovered your problem.

Dude, take my advice or be walked over.
Quote by Necrophagist777

Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Hot or not, more than half of them smoke or drink excessively, or both, and are bitches. I'd much rather wait than just go out with a hot bimbo who's breath smells like cigarettes.

well when you get to college girls act stupider, get crazier, gain wait, and abuse whatever substances they can get their hands on. I feel like a minority because I DONT smoke cigarettes. I don't see why drinking is a big deal, though. You are narrowing your scope too much.

Thats what the biggest problem with dudes I speak to that are in high school. They throw up all these excuses because they are scared of putting themselves out there for a girl. Just realize that you won't want to do it, but set a goal to get together with one girl, anyway.
Quote by SavageNights
There's something wrong with you when you start hitting on 50 year old women.

Dude, take my advice or be walked over.

haha i was just messin dude. couldnt resist making a ur mum joke. But yea, I suppose I am just gonna have to start taking a more aggressive approach to my hunt.
You could always just be patient and find a girl who likes you?

If it's not meant to be then it's just not meant to be, is it?
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by Zombee
well when you get to college girls act stupider, get crazier, gain wait, and abuse whatever substances they can get their hands on. I feel like a minority because I DONT smoke cigarettes. I don't see why drinking is a big deal, though. You are narrowing your scope too much.

When I came to uni I wanted to avoid those that smoked but I discovered there are good ones (girls) that smoke. I find you can use the smoking to taunt them, or just as another device.

I had a conversation with a girl:

Me: You smoke too much, I swear.
Her: What!? How do you know?
Me: I tasted it last night...

*Silence*

Quote by Altoidwithmelon
haha i was just messin dude. couldnt resist making a ur mum joke. But yea, I suppose I am just gonna have to start taking a more aggressive approach to my hunt.

The more you talk to girls the better you get.. it becomes natural. I would say to look at what those guys do and adopt it for yourself (but I am worried you might totally fail at it ). There are websites and stuff for flirting with women.
Quote by Necrophagist777

Last edited by SavageNights at Nov 11, 2008,
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Good way to insult someone...

Stop worrying, high school girls aren't worth it, at least in my experiance. (I'm in high school, and I couldn't bring myself to date half the girls at my school.)

Thanks, I thought so myself.

And I do, though.
i kno its been stated a million times before but seriously its all jus ballsin up and gettin louder and more idk "public" i guess
when i moved to this new school i was kinda shy for the first month, then i was like **** this im bored and started actin like my weird dumbass self and somehow ppl got attracted to that so ya, pretty cool i guess
jus thought id state that point one more time lol
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
Women have no idea what they want or what is in their best interest, which is why you need to take control and sap 'em and chain them to your bedroom/kitchen.
Page 1 of 2