Hey, I just got this amp. It works properly most of the time, however sometimes it just freezes up while switching the presets or amp models and I have to wait a long time or reset it. Some of the presets don't make a sound out of guitar at all, they just beep or do some strange noises. And sometimes when I switch on the echo, it starts doing the "chuck-chuck" noise similar to the one on gramophones when the vinyl ends.

Any help? Few tips about digital amps? Thanks a lot!
Can you return it? Those are very junky amps with buggy computers, I wouldn't be surprised if you experience more and worse glitches.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Can you return it? Those are very junky amps with buggy computers, I wouldn't be surprised if you experience more and worse glitches.

^This.

You can buy so many better amps for that money. Literally anything is better.
reutunr, 99% of peopleo n here hate them with a passion
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
originaly by Petar
Problem with Line6 Spider III 120W

NO WAY
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
return it
Line 6 effects=win
Line 6 amps= epic fail
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
The Line 6 Spider 3's, while awesome, I think were a bit overly ambitious with the onboard comp.

I've heard a few problems with the 120W, but my 75W runs like a champ. If you don't mind losing some punch, I'd go for that.

Also, check your outlet and make sure your not running any other heavy equipment on it. Chances are your getting some interference if it only behaves erractically some of the time.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by TheEsupremacy
^This.

You can buy so many better amps for that money. Literally anything is better.

'Cept for anything over the 30W MG.

I think anything over 100W thats a solid state is kinda pushing it. I must admit I like my 30W MGDFX for practice (marshall nailed the 'verb, sounds sweet) but like most MG's it sounds like I'm kicking a dead cat over and over at high volumes.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by gizmodious
'Cept for anything over the 30W MG.

I think anything over 100W thats a solid state is kinda pushing it. I must admit I like my 30W MGDFX for practice (marshall nailed the 'verb, sounds sweet) but like most MG's it sounds like I'm kicking a dead cat over and over at high volumes.

Ok. You're right. The MG's are worse. I'd even take a Spider III over an MG of any kind but that's like saying I'll take the thick-boned girl over the fat one.