Orange ad30 htc head with footswitch and Orange 1x12 cab.. Practically brand new! no tears or stains in tolex and has never been gigged. Full time student in an apartment so I don't really have time or decibel freedom to play this amp. Band thing never worked out like planned so this has never even left my apartment. I have owned it for about 6 months and maybe put 5 hours of use at most on it. Looking for $1000 plus shipping

Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
PMed.

Guitars:
1998 Gibson SG-X Carribean Blue
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
Marshall JCM900 SL-X Head w/ Orange 212 Cab
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune

If there was a ****ing job to be had in this town, I'd have bought this already.

I will now throw a hissy fit.
You're*
Omg freakin beautiful man. I have an Orange AD30R and I love it but its the single channel version. I have actually been looking for a twin channel version for some time. I like the versatility. I wish I had room for both of them. I'd probably part with my 2x12 combo for that though.
I'm gonna throw in an electroharmonix small clone chorus and an ibanez fl9 flanger for free to the buyer. Both in mint condition with boxes and inserts.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
ahhh I hope you will still have this =/

I need to sell off some of my stuff first...
Ibanez PGM100
Taylor 314-CE
Peters Chimera
Orange PPC212 w/ Celestion V30 and Celestion G12-75
I haven't received any offers that I'm going to take yet. I am completely firm on $1000 plus shipping which is probably going to be another $100. Locally it's up for sale and could possibly be making a trade. Will keep updating. and for Survivalism's ? yes it is going to go just a matter of who what when where.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Still available I guess. Sale seems to have fallen through.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Buyer has flaked. Still available bump
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
I would buy it but I'm in Australia, Over here I'm planning on spending at least $2000 on that set. PM me if you want to ship to Australia
GEAR.

Schecter C1 FR Alpine White
Epi SG 310 (Heavily Modded)
Pod X3 Live
Orange AD30TC

YEAH!