I just sneaked some cookie dough while my GF was making cookies and now I feel absolutely horrible. Is she poisoning me or is cookie dough bad for you, uncooked?
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
She's totally poisoning you.

I give you about two more hours. But hey, at least you get fresh-baked cookies before you die.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
you just made this thread so everyone knows (or thinks...) you have a girlfriend, DIDNT YOU!?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
She's poisoning you

Maybe it's something else I eat cookie dough everytime my mom does cookies and I've never felt bad.
It does have raw eggs in it, so maybe.

But then again, it all depends on how the relationship is going between you two...
Quote by cheeseman3001
you just made this thread so everyone knows (or thinks...) you have a girlfriend, DIDNT YOU!?

Most likely.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by lzcougarz3
Raw eggs = possibly bad

This. Anything else in it would be fine, but like said, uncooked eggs do lead to the possibility of salmonella.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
I just sneaked some cookie dough while my mum was making cookies and now I feel absolutely horrible. Is she poisoning me or is cookie dough bad for you, uncooked?

Fixed.
I never thought that it would mess you up, but one night I ate a lot and got really sick for about 4 days. So I promised myself I'd never do that again
I dunno, my friend ate like 2 pound of cookie dough a few days ago and puked it up and stuff.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Well...cookie dough DOES have raw eggs in it, so possibly Samonella (sp?) If so, sucks to be you man
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Taker43153
I dunno, my friend ate like 2 pound of cookie dough a few days ago and puked it up and stuff.

That was the most stupid response ever, if you eat 2 pounds of anything you're bound to throw up.