very old, there should be a thread containing a list of videos that its not necessary to create a new thread for...
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
effin fail..
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
How old is it exactly?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
How old is it exactly?

Not exactly sure, think I saw it back in August on a non-youtube video site. The internet is a fast movin' place y'know. We mean serious business here and can't waste time with old hat
Quote by ravioli123

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
Never seen this before...

and she got what was comin'.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I've seen it before and it pisses me off. That chick is a bitch and slaps him for no real reason. She deserved the slap he gave her... then the guys on the show got involved. I wish that guy would've beat all of them up Vallely style
Quote by Zombee
I've seen it before and it pisses me off. That chick is a bitch and slaps him for no real reason. She deserved the slap he gave her... then the guys on the show got involved. I wish that guy would've beat all of them up Vallely style

I must concur, that slap he gives her is satisfying to no end
Quote by ravioli123