Anybody ever hear of these guys? They're a really good thrash band from California. They put on one of the best shows I've ever seen, but hardly anyone showed up. I picked up a copy of their album, In Hatred's Flame, on red/yellow vinyl and all the members of the band signed it. It's number 55 out of 200 made. I also got a drumstick from the drummer, and he signed it with "Metal rules!!!....FUCK!"
I'm not sure who, but one of the members signed the vinyl with "Titties & Beer!!" and a nice little drawing of them.
They played through all their originals, and then ended the night with Metallica's Hit the Lights and Slayer's Chemical Warfare.
I'd say this was probably the 2nd best show I've ever been to, right after Skeletonwitch playing the same venue with my friends opening.

The crowd was absolutely pathetic, I wish more people had shown up.
If these guys are coming to your town, be sure to go.

The opening bands were Warhawk and Fruit of the Doom, both local to here (Central PA), both my friends. Warhawk also played at the above-mentioned Skeletonwitch show.
www.myspace.com/exmortus
www.myspace.com/warhawkmetal
www.myspace.com/fruitofthedoomband

Pictures will be in the next post.
Damn, they are great but they aren't comin anywhere near here.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Sorry for the triple post, but the pics wouldn't all fit in one.

I have a million more too, but I'll spare you from the wall of images.
Good band, I just wish their damn songs wouldn't cut off on the myspace.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by tehbensonzorz
yo are you that max dude? if you are then you definately added my band and we've talked a few times dude

Nah, I'm his good friend Alex, I go to shows with him all the time though.
Quote by asilaydying94
SRY but no

But you listen to As I Lay Dying...

Fail.
^ Exmortus is awesome. The guitarists are really good.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
TS, are you from Pomona or have they started touring? I was gonna see them once at a backyard venue but I had to leave because my friend had to go to work.

EDIT: Oh, didn't see the "Central PA" part of the first post, nevermind. Anyways, they're from the city I live in. The guitarist in the band I was recently kicked out of was friends with all the guys in the band.
I know them quite well, lol. We invited them to play at a park with my old band for a show. We weren't allowed to so we told the that we were moving the venue. Our only choice was to play at our drummer's house. The only people there were the four of us, and the four of them... and the drummer's dad. We had a fucking ball, though. They moshed for us and we moshed for them.
Last edited by metal Lover at Nov 14, 2008,
Quote by madbasslover
^Are you from Pomona?

No, way up north near Red Bluff, CA. They were on tour somewhere in Oregon, and we told them to stop by on their way back.
Quote by tehbensonzorz
gotcha
well you dudes are cool
enough said hahaha

that show looks like it was still great fun though, even though there was like 3 people in the crowd.

Yeah, 4-person circle pits are way more entertaining than they sound. And they sounded amazing, one of the best shows of the year.
It's kinda better that not too many people showed up, at least there were no scene kids trying to hardcore dance, or any of that bullshit.
Stuff's pretty fantastic; vox are great, guitar work is impressive while still maintaining excellent songwriting, blistering solos- what more could one want?
there playing in anaheim at chain reaction, i might just go see em live
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Warned for having the wrong opinion.