Hi, these are all my rare ones, but i also have tons of non-holo ones. Trades for pedals, offer up or offer buying prices.

The promos are from tins, magazines, or special events. Secret Rares are the most rare have the lined glittery type of holo. The ultra rares are the next rare are Gold lettering and holo picture. Super rares are just holo picture regular lettering. The Starter deck ones are ones from starter decks. The asterisk * means that the card is either first edition or limited edition. I have a bunch “rare” cards that have silver lettering in the title that are first editions, but since they aren’t holo, I didn’t include them, but since they’re first edition and kind of rare, they may be worth something. As for the prices, you tell me what you think they’re worth and I’ll research to find the cheapest they go for. Most cards are in great condition as I have kept most of them in a case, sleeves, or laminated binder. I will send you pictures of anything, but I’ll wait until you are actually interested.

Promos:
Jinzo
Harpie's Feather Duster
Red Eyes B. Dragon*
Acid Trap Hole
Gearfried the Iron Kinght
Blue-eyes White Dragon
Buster Blader
Magician's Valkyria*
Victory Dragon*
Unity*
Toon Dark Magician Girl*
Dark Magician
Embodiment of Apophis*
Salamandra
Exchange (two)
Graceful Dice
Skull Dice
The Wicked Eraser*
Vab'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord*
Cyber Dinosaur*
The Wicked Dreadroot*
Elemental Hero Stratos*
Dragonic Knight*
XYZ-Dragon Cannon
Summonded Skull*
The Wicked Avatar*
Amazoness Chain Master*
Ancient Lamp*
Exchange of the Spirit*
Harpie's Pet Dragon

Secret Rares:
Magic Cylinder, Serpent Night Dragon, Gate Guardian, Imperial Order

Ultra Rares:
Goblin Attack Force
Reflect Bounder*
Axe of Despair
B. Skull Dragon
Call of the Haunted*
Beast of Talwar
Mirror Force
Thousand-Eyes Restrict
The Masked Beast
The Last Warrior from Another Planet
Royal Command*
Guardian Sphinx
Paladin of White Dragon*
Fiber Jar
Time Wizard*
Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi
Mega Morph
Fairy Meteor Crush
Chain Destruction
Delinquent Duo
Summonded Skull

Super Rares:
Sanga of the Thunder
Kazejin
Suijin
Skilled Dark Magician*
Magical Hats
Heavy Storm
Tribute to the Doomed
Garnecia Elephantis
Kuriboh (two)
Black Illusion Ritual
Flame Swordsman
Toon World (two)
Curse of Dragon (two)
Invader of the Throne
Bazoo the Soul-Eater
Jar Of Greed*
Riryoku Field (two)
Twin Heaed Behemoth
Trap of Board Eraser
Harpie Lady Sisters
Z-Metal Tank*
Ryu Senshi
Polymerization
Mystical Elf

Starter Deck Holos:
Shadow Spell, Blue-Eyes White Dragon (three), Soul Exchange, Graceful Charity (two), Dark Magician (two), Black Luster Soldier, Kaiser Sea Horse, Relinquished*
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
You do realize that you're asking MUSICIANS if they'd TRADE THEIR EQUIPMENT for PIECES OF PAPER...right?

Seriously, I can understand that they might be worth something, but why would anyone go through the hassle of getting them from you only to give up a pedal or other piece of equipment....
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
You do realize that you're asking MUSICIANS if they'd TRADE THEIR EQUIPMENT for PIECES OF PAPER...right?

Seriously, I can understand that they might be worth something, but why would anyone go through the hassle of getting them from you only to give up a pedal or other piece of equipment....

The ad does say for SALE or trade
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Phat Stud 55
What part of GEAR ADS spells Yu-Gi-oh?

Weve been through this a million times, you can sell pretty much anything here.... People sell video game items and those arent music related are they?
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by jam phan420
i used to have all the parts to the forbidden one...

does that mean i win?

hell yeah.

And people sell video games and computer stuff here all the time. a few weeks ago there was a guy selling tons of cards so i figured I'd put mine out there to make money for gear. If there's a problem with the rules then let me know.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by muel333
What a Nerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i was in 6th grade this stuff was the sh*t, so why not unload them for cash now when i no longer use them. Yeah it was pretty nerdy i can admit.
SPAM:

I would sell it but I doubt they would sell on here, take them to a card shop or something, just my advice.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
they are on craigslist and have been for the past month. I'm just throwing them out here for anyone who'se interested, I'm not in a tight cash bind.
SPAM:

Alright good luck selling dude!
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
New update for anyone interested. I have these listed along with a shoe box full of other cards. Make an offer. Based off of ebay it's easily worth over $600.
SPAM:

I can't believe people are giving you so much crap for trying to sell something
in the sales forum........

Good luck with your sale man,
you should be able to come up with a few hundies here

And for anyone who's thinking about buying from Morg,
I had a great transaction with him
................l
..........).....l.....(
.......____l_____
................l
..........).....l.....(
................l
thanks man, to be honest i am not sure who will pay what they are actually worth. I'm just looking for decent offers.
SPAM:

anyone? bump
SPAM: