i think its like mixer or something i forget,but make sure you can use sounds as ringtones
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
www.myxer.com

Damn, ninja'd!
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Do you not think its mildly antisocial having a song as a ringtone? It annoys the hell out of me when I'm on the bus and suddenly some loud, tinny and shit music comes blasting out every time someone gets a text.
Can't you just use a USB cable?
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
I don't use it for my phone, but my friends haven't gotten any. Just use Audacity to record the part of the song you want and use a USB cable to transfer the song over. Unless your phone doesn't have that capability.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
mobile17.com has the best quality sound but it takes a long time for them to send it to you
Quote by Stoner0405
Do you get a bunch of spam shit or anything for using it?

No, its legit. You only get your ringtone, its quality is top(best you can find) and you won't get any spam.

And its entirely free.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by neojazzical

Kind Sir I do not belive that google snds audio philes to your phone, Your atemps at telling this young man to use Google was a fail plaese go rub your testicales with steal wool...Good day.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself