tu-2 tuner
ds-1 distortion
ch-1 super chorus
ph-3 phase shifter
bf-3 flanger
tr-2 tremolo
dd7- digital delay

i need to get rid of one.
the ones i would most likely get rid of would either be distortion, chorus, or tremolo.

i don't use the distortion because i use my amp's gain 99% of the time, but i love how cheap and fake and digital and crappy it sounds. i like the sound of it for what it is. it's always a good backup incase i have to use another amp, or don't have gain for some reason.

chorus i almost never use, i don't really play clean, and it doesn't really add much to my tone when i use it.

tremolo is barely used because it's impractical and only useable once in a while. but it's cool.

i think i'm getting rid of chorus.
what do you guys think?
I'd ditch them all but the dd7.

Honestly though, this thread is dumb (I said it) how are we supposed to decide what you need? Here's an idea, figure it out yourself.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
get rid of the tremolo. its completely useless
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
But this is all personal preference. Decide which one you can live without and take it out, problem solved.

Edit: Why did you delete your post?
Quote by Kevin Saale
But this is all personal preference. Decide which one you can live without and take it out, problem solved.

Edit: Why did you delete your post?

This.

But I'd say tremolo, if it was my setup.
Quote by sghunter182
trem pedals are useless pieces of shit

Not really, this statement is a useless piece of shit.
i personally would never use tremelo, so i'd chunk that one. but honestly its up to you.
well i dont really know who you use ur effects, but i'd certainly get rid of the tremolo. the only time i'd use it is if im playing a classic rock song that requires it. so thats just me, my next choice would be the phase shifter...
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
phase shifter, I personally like tremelo as long as its used right
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
just out of curiosity what amp are you playing out of?

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by Kevin Saale
I'd ditch them all but the dd7.

Honestly though, this thread is dumb (I said it) how are we supposed to decide what you need? Here's an idea, figure it out yourself.

PLUS 1000000000000.

Threads like this are pissing me off.
im sure most of the threads you've made were to get public opinion or input, and this is the exact reason for my thread. if you don't like the thread, don't read any further and don't reply.

to answer timzee117 - i play a peavey valveking 112
(yes i know i have some of the most hated gear [boss pedals + valveking] but this gear works for me)

thats all there is to it
I would say the distortion, because tremolo and chorus are really cool effects if you know how to use them

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
any effect that you only use when covering a band's song should go. if you don't use the pedal for your own creative tastes, then it's not for you. If you only use a certain pedal once in a blue moon, toss it. if it were me, i'd prolly toss:

ds-1 distortion
ch-1 super chorus
ph-3 phase shifter
bf-3 flanger
tr-2 tremolo

and then use the money to buy a tubescreamer style OD and invest in a wah and EQ pedal. i have started trying to simplify my rig to only essentials...i keep changing my mind on whether or not chorus is an essential....i don't envy the sound of a distorted guitar with chorus that much...and would only use it for clean stuff. so it's hard to decide. i also don't like the idea that for my clean sound to sound good, to have to have a chorus pedal on. so yea...see what i mean?

essentials: OD, wah, EQ, delay. not necessarily in that order either.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
ok, the DS-1 is an analog effect, not digital, it just sucks. I'd keep it and mod it, if I were you. look up Erik Hansen, Analogman or Keeley to get some cool mod ideas. There's actually a mod to get a JCM style tone out of it.

I'd get rid of either the flanger or the phaser... two of the most useless effects.