Can you buy strap locks that attach to the guitar's factory pegs? I want a single strap lock for my Fender Resonator (the other end of the strap is tied behind the nut) but I don't want to have to unscrew and remove the current strap peg or button or whatever you want to call it.

I've had a browse online but I couldn't seem to find what I was looking for.
why is it such an issue to remove the current peg? It's only one screw.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads

Just move it around the fretboard
You can get the plastic jim dunlop strap lock, which is like an adjustable washer which fits over the strap and locks to stop the strap from coming off. they are a quid or two. I had them for a while until the missus bust 'em.

Or you could do things like use the rubber washer from a beer bottle etc.....

I ended up going with the full on Jim dunlop system on my Les - the one with the quick release.
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
why is it such an issue to remove the current peg? It's only one screw.

why is it so hard to help him with what HE wants?

anyway i know that my guitar teacher had these fat plastic things that i think went over the peg... it could be the same thing the other guy mentioned but IDK
EDIT my teacher had to go back to college so i can't ask him for you sorry
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Last edited by shampooboy37 at Nov 13, 2008,