Which would hurt more? Being hung by your balls, or something that weighs the same as you being hung on your balls.
Quote by Survivalism
It's the exact same thing.

This thread is dumb.

So's your face.
The first, because you'd end up hanging upside-down which would be marginally more unconfortable, even though the pain in your balls would be the same.
*Insert Forbiden Fruit here!*
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Having something weight the same as you hang on your balls would be better because your legs could take some of the load off of it. (serious here it would spread out to your legs and would be less weight pulling on them then if you were hung from them)
Quote by Malakian88
The first, because you'd end up hanging upside-down which would be marginally more unconfortable, even though the pain in your balls would be the same.

I love serious responses to completely inane threads.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by BobTheMouse
Having something weight the same as you hang on your balls would be better because your legs could take some of the load off of it. (serious here it would spread out to your legs and would be less weight pulling on them then if you were hung from them)

BAM! Exactly. You win!