Hey guys,

I wanna get a nose ring put in but, I'm not yet old enough (One year off). I can pull the 16 year old look off, that's no problem but, my parents would go batshit insane if they found out I got a piercing.

I can see 3 LOGICAL options here:

A) Get it and hide it.

B) Wait the extra year, then have a better backing argument, that I'm old enough to get it.

C) Beg the living shit outta my parents.

Thoughts?
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Quote by gagadude
Hey guys,

I wanna get a nose ring put in but, I'm not yet old enough (One year off). I can pull the 16 year old look off, that's no problem but, my parents would go batshit insane if they found out I got a piercing.

I can see 3 LOGICAL options here:

A) Get it and hide it.

B) Wait the extra year, then have a better backing argument, that I'm old enough to get it.

C) Beg the living shit outta my parents.

Thoughts?

I can see an even MORE logical option; stop being such a childish prick and do what your parents tell you.

Bonus: Nose rings on guys are partly queer with a chance of fag.
You're*
or you could not get it.

unless its one of those cool bull nose rings, then yes get it.
D;
How the hell do you plan on hiding that kind of thing? You do know that even if you cover the actual stud on top (somehow...) then you can still see the inside part through the nostril. Your parents WILL find out. Just wait the extra year and see how they feel then, but mention it now so they're prepared and have time to get used to the idea.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Don't get a nose piecing. They look terrible. I never seen anybody with one that looks good on them.

They sometimes look ok on Indian women in traditional dress.
kill all humans
-.-" forgot to put my flameshield up.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Get a prince albert, nose rings are for da ladies
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by HalfBlackJack
How the feck could you hide a nose ring?

My ex-girlfriend did with string. or clear fishing wire I think.
She claimed it was a freckle, a zit, and a few other forms of facial blemishes before her parents caught on. Funny thing is they didn't really care.

Honestly, just wait a year. You might even change your mind. I mean obviously its not permanent, but if your parents find out, its a waste of money (not too much money, but still a waste).

Just wait it out.

Its funny, a lot of my friends went out the night of their 18th birthday to get a tattoo. Few years down the road practically regretted it. (Some, not all, mind you).
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Option one if its a bullring, just get one thats not a full circle and flip it up into nose, to hide, thats what im doing In a few weeks when i get mine.
But otherwise, Dont get one.
One of my guy friends has a nose piercing, and he can pull it off. (Doesn't mean anyone can, though.)
His Dad was going to go "batshit" if he got it done, too.
But he got it done anyway, cause he was old enough, and attempted to hide it, until his Dad found out anyway, and basically shook his head and call him an idiot.
Just wait. Listen to your parents, they probably wont react as nicely.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
I know loads of people with nose piercings, I like them. Since youre only 15 why not talk to your parents now, dont beg them, but ask them what it is they dont like about them and if theyre dead set against it tell them that when you're 16 you'll be able to do it without their permission but you'd rather not, you'd rather reach an adult conclusion with them. Compromise with them. If you can have an adult discussion about it you're more likely to persuade them that you're mature enough to make that decision for yourself.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by Siren Silently
They are awful and trashy.

I want a nose piercing
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I should take a tighter whip on the body mod thread again.

Body Mod thread.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!