I was playing bass in a chair, kind of awkward, all of a sudden I sneeze really hard

My head kind flew forward, my chin hit the bass-body part that sticks up, and snot got all over the fretboard.

I rubbed it on my pants to clean it up.

Anybody else ever do this?
I once came bl-

Nevermind.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
I once came bl-

Nevermind.

If the end of that word is blankets, then I feel for you. That happened to me once. Didn't know what the hell was going in.
Quote by InvaderTSN
If the end of that word is blankets, then I feel for you. That happened to me once. Didn't know what the hell was going in.

Wow, i actually lol'd (in the literal sense of the acronym)
Yeah a few times, but not that bad.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
sounds like you're gonna have to sell. I'm sorry, but your immature tactics came back to get you, didn't it?
TROGDOR!!!!!!
yeah i have a flu right now and before playing a solo i sneezed. but not in the fretboard, just in the body.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by InvaderTSN

Wow this made me laugh out loud as well, which is unusual for me. I hardly ever laugh out loud when I'm alone and see something on TV/internet.
Quote by InvaderTSN

That was a win post.