scar tissue
cant stop
bicycle song
suck my kiss
dani california
otherside
under the bridge
snow
Sir psycho sexy, I could have lied, suck my kiss, under the bridge, give it away, blood sugar sex magik, around the world and one hot minute are all fun to play and fairly easy to learn at the same time. I sugguest learning those.
any and all. I can only think of a few bad ones. Guitar or bass. Mother's milk is a different style tho, cuz they were with Navarro. I'd suggest... for acoustic, wet sand and road trippin, all the way. electric.. higher ground is a good rhythm guitar part, with some good riffs and solo-ish guitar, turn it again has a wicked riff, funky monks has some bass style guitar popping and such. Thats all i got for now, got any styles you wanted?
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Quote by Ninjake
any and all. I can only think of a few bad ones. Guitar or bass. Mother's milk is a different style tho, cuz they were with Navarro. I'd suggest... for acoustic, wet sand and road trippin, all the way. electric.. higher ground is a good rhythm guitar part, with some good riffs and solo-ish guitar, turn it again has a wicked riff, funky monks has some bass style guitar popping and such. Thats all i got for now, got any styles you wanted?

navarro was on one hot minute
Quote by jaypooner
navarro was on one hot minute

lol oops. sorry, he's right. I was browsing albums and freudian slipped.... on my keyboard?
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
fun to play on an acoustic =P and idno if road trippin is acoustic either, but it's classical style playing

slow cheetah / I Could Have lied - Both such beautiful and euphonious acoustic songs.

the zephyr song

My Friends - i think this is the only song by the peppers that's in Drop D. I could be wrong though.

cant go wrong with a bit of Soul To Squeeze
Mellowship Slinky in B Major. Awesome song, not acoustic though.
If anyone reads this, I was just wondering: what are the nuances that John does in his playing that makes him what he is?
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
really anything on BSSM or Californication. Both are great albums. Then again everything by RHCP is epic.
Get up and free yourself from yourself.
- TOOL -

GEAR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (silverburst)
Ibanez SZ720FM
Alvarez AD60CK
Crate FW65 Combo
Dunlop GCB95 CryBaby Wah
BOSS TU-2
BOSS DD-7
BOSS NS-2

Quote by Froboarder
Mellowship Slinky in B Major. Awesome song, not acoustic though.
If anyone reads this, I was just wondering: what are the nuances that John does in his playing that makes him what he is?

by nuances do you mean his use of ghost notes?

john is a very diverse guitarist and is inspired by musicians of all genres. But i think johns signature qualities lie in his hendrixy style of play. And his funky 16th note strumming and use of wah. dont even get me started on his soloing.