so if your trying to tell someone to kindly **** off and u just tell them flat out i hate u get ****ed and they just laugh and still dont get the hint what do u do???
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
You Falcon Punch them, that always works. You could kill them also, that is if you don't mind going to prison and getting ass raped by a guy named Julio.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by emokidsdelirium
so if your trying to tell someone to kindly **** off and u just tell them flat out i hate u get ****ed and they just laugh and still dont get the hint what do u do???

Stop talking to them?
You're*
rape?
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Quote by Survivalism
Stop talking to them?

umm ya tried that b4 the kindly **** off part ......
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
Oh yeah I got another one, you could tell them that you want to make friends and that you what to send them a super cool picture in an E-mail. Then when he opens it it will be that certain Goatse picture. He will never talk to you again.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
just be like

"yo bitch, stop fkin around i hate yo ass. If you don't leave ma alone, ima knock yo lights out foo. Now go make me some waffles or something"
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by metaldud536
You grow up

its not about that seriously this dude smells like an outhouse lives in his mouth and says the stupidist shit iv ever heard in my life it makes me wanna slit his throat with a shank everytime i hear his voice while simultaneously digesting and throwing up my own stomach.....
Quote by InvaderTSN
Ignore him or something.

tried it....
Quote by emokidsdelirium
its not about that seriously this dude smells like an outhouse lives in his mouth and says the stupidist shit iv ever heard in my life it makes me wanna slit his throat with a shank everytime i hear his voice while simultaneously digesting and throwing up my own stomach.....

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by emokidsdelirium

calm down you social rejected outcast
Try taking him aside and telling him seriously that you want nothing to do with him?
Frame him for murder and get him sent to jail for three consecutive life sentences?

If you act serious, and get a little aggressive, it should do the trick.

But really now, is there anyway to break up with a guy friend? I think Seinfeld proved this was impossible. Am I right?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
Try taking him aside and telling him seriously that you want nothing to do with him?
Frame him for murder and get him sent to jail for three consecutive life sentences?

If you act serious, and get a little aggressive, it should do the trick.

But really now, is there anyway to break up with a guy friend? I think Seinfeld proved this was impossible. Am I right?

ya not a friend at all i dont even know hwhy he fallows me around it drives me nuts all i do is insult him and he keeps at it
Quote by emokidsdelirium
ya not a friend at all i dont even know hwhy he fallows me around it drives me nuts all i do is insult him and he keeps at it

Maybe he's got a mancrush on you...

Or a crush crush...

Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

eww ! wtf?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Don't pretend like you don't love the homo-erotic attention you stud you

shh dont tell
Like, don't be mean, or something, and then like...say..bye, and then leave.

Or you put up with it, you meanie fucknugget.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
haha you said ****nugget
Quote by emokidsdelirium

i know a similar kid his name isn't mark by any chance
the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Quote by GibsonRocker14
you can use guitar strings to skin carrots....

wait.... wuttt???
Dude he just wants to be your friend. If his breath smells that bad tell him and then he might brush his teeth. Or he might just want to rape you.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
Quote by maidenpriest69
i know a similar kid his name isn't mark by any chance

no ralph just his name nauseates me no pun intended
Quote by emokidsdelirium
haha you said ****nugget

Try being nice to him, and tell him he smells.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Steal his dog.
Teach said dog to bite one's penis off.
Release said taught dog back to its owner.
And wait.
Quote by mreed1990
Dude he just wants to be your friend. If his breath smells that bad tell him and then he might brush his teeth. Or he might just want to rape you.

Or tell him, and he'll get offended and leave you alone...

Cause honestly I'd get embarrassed if someone told me I stank and would most likely avoid them to avoid another embarrassment.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by SGibson666
Steal his dog.
Teach said dog to bite one's penis off.
Release said taught dog back to its owner.
And wait.

from scott tenorman episode in south park, except it was a horse

joke stealer