http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJUxHOTBHso

Just watch, and hopfully you will lol as much as I did
Quote by Karvid
Maybe the number three has a human fetish

Quote by SeveralSpecies
It is a book by Michael Behe arguing for Intelligent Design.

I assume it has great tits because it has been repeatedly titty f*cked by REAL scientists.

Omfg. I just...I don't know what to say. Do you Americans take half your population and refuse to educate them or something?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
Omfg. I just...I don't know what to say. Do you Americans take half your population and refuse to educate them or something?

Its more like half our population refuses to be educated
Quote by Karvid
Maybe the number three has a human fetish

Quote by SeveralSpecies
It is a book by Michael Behe arguing for Intelligent Design.

I assume it has great tits because it has been repeatedly titty f*cked by REAL scientists.

"everywhere we look, the visible spectrum is rainbows..."

lmfao. REALLY?

even though i've already seen this, CLASSIC.
mmmk.
Quote by creepingdeth57

Its sad when people decide to make up conspiracy theories instead of just going to google for simple answers.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

i like it how she decided then to address the nation and the government and act all intelligent following her rainbow discovery
Quote by creepingdeth57

I think that's even worse

Rainbowlady needs to be staked through the heart with a sharpened encyclopaedia, then burned and her ashes sprinkled over three separate bodies of running water. It's the only way to be sure it won't return to spread its ignorance!
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse

They just pull funding from their public education system for war efforts, so basically yeah.
So I was right!

New plan everybody: we're launching nukes into the sky to get rid of these evil, freedom-hating rainbows.