Some people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Hell there should be an IQ test on one side of the ballot and the actual vote thingies on the other and if you fail the test your ballot doesn't count.
This guy doesn't even know how long presidents can serve, how the hell would he know whether or not Bush was doing a good job???
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Nov 11, 2008,
I liked these comments:

"Seems like Bush is still strong with the gay-hispanic community."

"If we're not careful this video might actually cause the planet to start spinning in reverse from all the people that collectively swing their arm to face palm themselves after watching this."

lmao
bahaha.

o lawdy, this is weird
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Quote by Freddedonna
Some people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Hell there should be an IQ test on one side of the ballot and the actual vote thingies on the other and if you fail the test your ballot doesn't count.

Many southern states used to require literacy tests before someone could register to vote. Oddly enough, they only enforced the law when black people were trying to register (you might be familiar with Jim Crow laws). So long story short, it's illegal to administer a test that would preclude citizens from registering. Plus I think it's in the constitution.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
If Bloomberg can serve a third term, so can Bush.

Bush was welcome to propose a nationwide constitutional convention with the purpose of repealing the 22nd Amendment. Somehow, I don't think it would have been nearly as successful as Bloomberg's NYC proposition.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke