I DO NOT PLAN TO BUY ANYTHING SO DON"T MENTION IT! i was just looking at diffrent guitars and i was looking through rondo music, guitar fetish and just squier. and i was wondering what's the quality diffrence? like i know you get what you pay for but how do these compare ...say a Tele or a Strat style... how is guitar fetish compared to a squier affinity and compared to an agile? is the squier better just because it's from fender? and just a reminder i'm not looking to buy... just looking for information
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
of the three i've only played the squier, and i don't think they're as bad as people say they are. I've actually heard really good things about the agiles, though i've never played one. i know nothing about guitar fetish.
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric
Quote by pr0pedestrian
of the three i've only played the squier, and i don't think they're as bad as people say they are. I've actually heard really good things about the agiles, though i've never played one. i know nothing about guitar fetish.

Same as him ^

My first guitar's a Squier, and in four years nothing bad has happened to it. It's definitely a decent-quality instrument, obviously not great, but decent.