24 34%
Maybe
32 45%
Who gives two Sh*ts
31 44%
Voters: 71.
All choices, cuz I can!
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
what kinda guitah is dat? also what model of amp? I've been looking into getting a peavey amp but im wondering if that one is any good?
i wish i was getting new stuff .....oh well, good for you!
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by enselmis
what kinda guitah is dat? also what model of amp? I've been looking into getting a peavey amp but im wondering if that one is any good?

The guitar is a Epiphone Prophecy EM-2 FX with and original Floyd Rose and the is the 75watt Vypyr. I havent had a chance to play the guitar yet (know imma get flammed for that one) but the amp is absolutle amazing. I was playing a Jackson Dinky on at Guitar Center. There was a guy behind me on the drums i was playing on bout two and turned it up to 5 and my cousin said he couldnt here the drums. mind you it goes to 15. Here is a link to it on guitar center.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Vypyr-75-75W-1x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=482910
IF YOUR NOT PLAYING GUITAR WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE???
wait a minute.....that guitar is a prophecy.....*looks at TS's username*.....this means something.
Quote by DeltaFunk
All choices, cuz I can!

+1

Why the hell do you need that pedal?? The amp has it all built in.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by GuitarNinja12
+1

Why the hell do you need that pedal?? The amp has it all built in.

I didnt even know i put it on there. I am not getting the pedal. I was looking at it when i was looking at a used marshall amp. again have no idea why its even in ther.
....you're new to this, aren't you?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
GT-10 is the only good thing there. The epiphone sucks imo. i've actually played that one. I don't like the neck (and i'm not an ibanez player so i don't care that it's not wizard II or super thin)

I love my GT-10 Though and i think you'll like yours

you don't even need an amp. just get PA speakers for the GT-10, it outputs in stereo for left and right speaker and it can have different amps on either speaker. It's really fantastic if you dial in the right tones. my recordings on my profile were make with presets.
I'd like to see how the amp plays out for you. Last time I went to GC, I wanted to try the Peavey vypyr 75w, but it wasn't playable for some reason, and I don't really want to buy it before I either play it or get enough positive feedback about it.
Quote by Pyaar
Peavey = Crap

LEIK TOTULLEEE!! DOES YEW SI SLASH PLAYIN' DA P V ? NO!!! CUZ TEH ARE TEH SUXXORZ!

Anyway, the new rig ain't my cup of tea, but if you like it congrats and more power to ya.
The Gear
Schecter Loomis NT
Schecter C7 Hellraiser
Washburn Tabu TB300
Peavey 5150
Laney TT412a

^ Lol at guy above me.

I like that epiphone's looks it's different. Congrats man.
Quote by Demonikk
Sig quotes can't be raised in captivity as you are trying to do, they must be taken from their natural environment, the vast plains of the pit for them to be truly beautiful

B# and E# exist. IN THEORY.
Prove me otherwise on your guitar.
Quote by slayer89
LEIK TOTULLEEE!! DOES YEW SI SLASH PLAYIN' DA P V ? NO!!! CUZ TEH ARE TEH SUXXORZ!

Anyway, the new rig ain't my cup of tea, but if you like it congrats and more power to ya.

Well excuse me. But I am a Nigerian Prince. I only play on Marshall amps for this reason. Not this ghetto welfare amp business...
Quote by jimithrash
i get you could get a better guitar

What other guitar you have in mind that has the Floyd Rose? I am a big Gibson fan and it is as close as i am gonna pay till i get better. I am pretty set on the Epiphone for the original FR and the 24 frets and it only being 400 bucks but i am open to hear your suggestion.
Just buy what YOU like, And what sounds good to YOU! But a friendly word of advice if you want a modeling amp. Stay away from the Peavey Vypyr, and get a roland cube. The Epiphone Prophesy line does look very nice. But i wouldnt buy any guitar until i have played the EXACT guitar i am going to buy. And looks arent everything, just cause any guitar looks cool, dont mean its a good guitar. Just try before you buy, thats all.
Last edited by IPlaySchecter at Nov 12, 2008,