So I have a pretty old denim jacket that I sewed a Megadeth patch on a while back. Its just the logo up by the shoulder blade level.

I found a cool Metallica back patch that I want to put on, but do you guys think it would be wrong to have the megadeth logo right above the metallica patch?
X Sign Here
you should have it right OVER the Metallica patch.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
No.

EDIT: No as in it's not wrong, not no as in "No, please don't rape me."
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
You should morph them together! Make it megatalica.

Fuck yeah.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Yeah. Metallica patch is going to try to seek out and destroy the Megadeth patch, while the Megadeth patch is gonna be sweating bullets about it.

/horrible joke
You should get light sabers as well and have one coming from the megadeath patch and one coming from the metallica patch and have them appear to be fighting.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Yes, it's wrong Megadeth blows. Metallica does not.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
Quote by InvaderTSN
Yeah. Metallica patch is going to try to seek out and destroy the Megadeth patch, while the Megadeth patch is gonna be sweating bullets about it.

/horrible joke

Worst. Joke. Ever.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
It'd be cool. Go for it.
~Heads Will Roll
Throats Will Be Slit
Blood Will Flow Like Spring Of Water!~

Quote by john_latchem
Speed Emblem = winnar!
Quote by tayroar
You should get light sabers as well and have one coming from the megadeath patch and one coming from the metallica patch and have them appear to be fighting.

You know, just one backpatch depicting a light saber battle between both band's members would be epic. Like the Star Wars demotivational pic, 'cept reversed.
X Sign Here
Quote by tayroar

Man knows his stuff.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by InvaderTSN

/horrible joke

its GONNA BEEZ TE HOLY WARS MANNNN!!!!!

totally gonna create a tornado of souls, or some (other) kind of monster

"one" has to wonder if you'll ever be (un)forgiven (1, 2 or 3)

but yeah, if anyone gets (st.) anger(y) about it, then there fools, because in their own right, metallica and megadeth are both great bands.

put metallica on the other arm or something if you believe its a conflict of interest
*Enter Sig Here*
go for it. i have a denim vest with megadeth on one side and metallica on the other. no problem at all.
if youre wearing a denim jacket with band patches sewn on you have maxed out the douchebaggery of wardrobe factor already so the patch conflict will be inconsequential.
Quote by Hale_91
its GONNA BEEZ TE HOLY WARS MANNNN!!!!!

totally gonna create a tornado of souls, or some (other) kind of monster

"one" has to wonder if you'll ever be (un)forgiven (1, 2 or 3)

but yeah, if anyone gets (st.) anger(y) about it, then there fools, because in their own right, metallica and megadeth are both great bands.

put metallica on the other arm or something if you believe its a conflict of interest

I would, but its a backpatch that I want, so it can't go on the arm.
X Sign Here
have them both with gun patches pointing at a miley cirus patch
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by InvaderTSN

/horrible joke

I thought it was funny.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by Jacoiskoby
have them both with gun patches pointing at a miley cirus patch

I like the idea, but that would require buying a Miley Cirus patch. I don't want to fund her...
X Sign Here
who cares then, it means you like both bands, not that you think megadeth is better than metallica.

but yeah, guns and light sabers for the win!
*Enter Sig Here*
I think I got enough opinions to tell me I should go for it. its too sick of a patch not to get.
X Sign Here
motorhead
When the last living thing has died on account of us,
how poetical it would be if Earth could say,
in a voice floating up perhaps from the floor of the Grand Canyon,
"It is done. People did not like it here."
Quote by Under_The_Oath
Yes, it's wrong Megadeth blows. Metallica does not.

Funny coming from someone who's in a group dedicated to respecting people's musical tastes and not being a dick about it.

Also, you own a Spider.

And your name is fucking "Under the Oath."
You're*
TS, you know you're gonna go to hell, court and then federal prison for committing such an act right?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
TS, you know you're gonna go to hell, court and then federal prison for committing such an act right?

Its a chance I'm willing to take >_>
X Sign Here