I was recording guitar with a software delay in sonar 8 then i turned off the delay... and the guitar volume like quadupled and fried the guitar-in on my interface !!! Now all i can record is buzzing sounds....
what are you expecting people to say? other then feel sorry for you. not trying to be a jerk, just we cant help you.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
Quote by moody07747
What was the wiring path? What hardware were you using? What was the interface?

If you simply plugged your guitar into an interface I just cant see that blowing up your interface...

I'm with moody on this. Do you have a long pedal chain or something driving the guitar signal (even then I can't see how this would happen? Maybe you just blew a speaker...
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
ok maybe im wrong...
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
i hate it when stuff like that happens. a little bit because your stuff can get damaged, but loud and sudden noises always surprise the hell outta me.

but i think you may have just blown a speaker.. does it still sound buzzy and weird through headphones? can you plug headphones into your interface?
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.