My zoom G2 just pissed out on me... : ( R.I.P) So time for a new one...And recommendations? I was looking at the digitech 70 or 120.But besides that i got nothin. Anyone?
What is your budget?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
We need your current gear, genre, and price range.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Ummm Ok budget...130$ ? Umm current gear is going to change very soon. Im gonna get a jackson wrxt or mg. And I play on a little peavey rage 100 or something. But yeah...I need a new multifx ped.

I aslo play alot of metal,Indie,Rock,Hard Rock, Pretty much everything
Take A Look At Toneworks Korg Ax10g For Fx Pedals I Had One Before My Pod X3 Live And I Loved It Its Small Cheap Very Tweakable The Older Models Are Good Too. Like A Said The Tone Works Ax10g Is A Good A Fx Pedal For The Price Check Shopwiki.com For The Cheapest Price
Umm ok.I was also looking for one that ahs patches and stuff. you know how you can download the perfect sound onto your pedal for a song.Anyone know of ones like that? I know line6 does.
My rig will by december be a jackson WRMG And whatever mult. fx ped. i go with...I was looking at the Digitech Rp 500. Pretty Nice. I might get it....Anyone have a word on it?
Quote by blasian
Umm ok.I was also looking for one that ahs patches and stuff. you know how you can download the perfect sound onto your pedal for a song.Anyone know of ones like that? I know line6 does.
The GNX series have downloadable patchs. Here's a link to the GNX3 archive of patches....

http://www.digitech.com/soundcomm/guitar_list_patches.asp?productid=9

The thing is that a patch won't sound as good to you as the original person because the amp and guitar make a big difference. Bit they will get you in the ballpark. You need to tweak the unit yourself.
How you got an amp mate? Or do you plan on just using the Multi FX through a computer or something?
Sweet.
Yeah guys I got amp Its a peavey Rage 150. It does its job. But this RP 500 is really catching my eye..Multi effects/Stompbox...Amazing. Anyone have one or has anything to say?
yes
Are you gigging or not?
You do understand that amp moddeling and FX in a multi-unit cannot replace real tone. roughly 70 percent of your tone comes from your amplifier. And the Rage is not a suitable amplifier for overtly good tone.
Think of Multi-FX like this, you get a really big box of mediocre shit which half of it will probably not be used.
If you get individual stomp boxes, you get a more expensive but much better quality, longer-lasting, and powerful sound.
So the answer comes back to " Are you gigging or not?"
No. Not gigging. Just playing in my house and with a few friends.Nothin big.