Does anyone else absolutely love this stuff. It tastes so much better than regular 2% milk. I can't drink like a huge glass of it because it's so fatty, but I occasionally I enjoy a small glass of it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Nov 12, 2008,
I can't drink milk without getting sick for at least 2 days
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
yeah

do you mean the kind i put in my coffee every morning

because ITS FRIKKIN COFFEE CREAMER

half milk half coffee Cream
Quote by InvaderTSN
Coffee cream? I don't usually drink it like milk.

yeah. I really wanted some milk a little bit a go, and that's all we had. So I put a little in a glass, and drank away. It's quite good.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by hightension01
yeah

do you mean the kind i put in my coffee every morning

because ITS FRIKKIN COFFEE CREAMER

half milk half coffee Cream

My cousin works at McDonald's and he'll get a bunch of those little packets for his brother and me. We'll drink them as shots.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by fretsonfire74
That stuff sounds good.

It is. It's got so much more flavor than that 2% shit. (half and half is about 10-12% fat)

i dunno even when its in my coffee it can taste a bit too strong sometimes, so probably not
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
It is. It's got so much more flavor than that 2% shit. (half and half is about 10-12% fat)

Wow, I assumed it had astronomical amounts of fat in it. I'm so getting some of that ASAP. But right now, I'll stick to my full cream.
im lactose intolerant
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
yea, it's pretty good on occasion. have you ever had fresh milk? like that somebody actually milked? it's fucking awesome!
Quote by The4thHorsemen
yea, it's pretty good on occasion. have you ever had fresh milk? like that somebody actually milked? it's fucking awesome!

I haven't. I really wanna try it. I should get a dairy cow when I'm older.

Quote by fretsonfire74
This is all I saw in this post.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I haven't. I really wanna try it. I should get a dairy cow when I'm older.

dude, it's the shit! and you can skim however much of the cream off the top you want. hell, straight up cream is pretty good, it tastes like milk but extremely rich and kinda sweet
Quote by DardoBoy
I've got some homo for you

*wiggles hips sexully*

EDIT: Did you just call yourself a homo?

haha
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.