Page 1 of 2
yea i checked the searchbar, and yea, its an immature idea but im bored. what i really want do do here is discuss pee, and peeing.

i have a few questions for y'all to start discussions

Have you ever peed in the sink? if so, did you think it was great, ok, or overrated?

do you believe that pee is sterile? ie it is clean and has no germs initially?

would you pee on someone if it somehow got them off and they asked you to?

would you let someone pee on you, and does getting peed on get you off?

any funny, wierd, crazy or just plain gross pee stories?

I think peeing in the sink is overrated. I have heard that pee is sterile from reliable sources, but i have my doubts. i would probably pee on a chick if she really wanted me to. I would only let a 10 pee on me, and only if we were in the shower. guys are out of the question in both cases. getting peed on does not get me off. and for a wierd story, when i was little, i tried to pee in the toilet in complete darkness to see if i could make it, but i ended up peeing all over the floor and walls.

again im bored. have fun
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
no, im just bored.

well maybe a little wierd
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
In both men and women, urine is sterile. But in men, it usually comes out sterile as well, when it doesn't for women because its passes through their vag which has germs. The penis has germs too but urine doesn't necessarily touch the outside.

Unless you have some crazy infection of some sort.

This thread is stupid.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
when I was little, I think I sleep walked (slept walked?) to the bathroom but peed in the tub instead. I'm not sure though, it may have been a dream.
^
You may have dreamed of sleeping...that seems really boring.

edit: My most epic piss ever came from my bedroom window onto my brother in the middle of the night. I'm like a sniper with my dick!
Last edited by DardoBoy at Nov 12, 2008,
Quote by roknoob1590

Have you ever peed in the sink? if so, did you think it was great, ok, or overrated?

again im bored. have fun

Peed in sink? Yea I do it all the time, I usually do it instead of the toilet if no ones looking.
Sterile? Yea, but I still wouldnt drink it unless I had too
Pee on someone? Sure, if they wanted
Let them pee on me? For the right incentives.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by x_thurston_x
In both men and women, urine is sterile. But in men, it usually comes out sterile as well, when it doesn't for women because its passes through their vag which has germs. The penis has germs too but urine doesn't necessarily touch the outside.

Unless you have some crazy infection of some sort.

This thread is stupid.

Nothing about this post is in the slightest bit true or scientifically proven. Urine is sterile. Period.
hahahaha look at all you people posting on this forum
haha KingGohma thinks he is a urine expert.
Where did you come about this knowledge of the sterile, yellow and wet liquid that comes from my wonderful phallus oh urine loving King?
I got a funny pee story.

Me and a friend took a bunch of DXM (cough medicine, not recommended) and went to the library in town. We're hanging around in there, next thing I know I look over and my friend is standing there laughing while pissing on the magazine rack. Despite the librarian desk being RIGHT next to where we were and other people walking around looking at books, no one but me noticed him doing this.
Paul Gilbert

Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat

Quote by KingGohma
Nothing about this post is in the slightest bit true or scientifically proven. Urine is sterile. Period.

Mr. Pee King,
Urine is VIRTUALLY STERILE given the fact that it is not CONTAMINATED by outside sources which are more common on women than men.
Urine is sterile coming straight from the kidneys (when they are healthy) but not always when coming from the body.
There are NUMEROUS reasons why a woman's urine would not be sterile as opposed to a males, simply because of the design of the vagina.

Urine is NOT ALWAYS STERILE. Period.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

sterile? is anyone worried they would get sick from it.

anyway, i keep thinking of friends where they will talk about Joey and a burning sensation during peeing.
I pee in the shower. It saves water.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Sometimes when it's cold and I'm really lazy I pee in my pants

EDIT:
Whenever I get to the front door if I walk home I always feel I need to go really badly.
Never when I'm walking though (A good 20 minutes)
Quote by timo1
Sometimes when it's cold and I'm really lazy I pee in my pants

EDIT:
Whenever I get to the front door if I walk home I always feel I need to go really badly.
Never when I'm walking though (A good 20 minutes)

I think for some people, things like peeing or sneezing can give them 1/8th of an orgasm. Or something of that nature.

Couldn't prove it if you asked me to though.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

People get so lazy they pee in their pants so they won't have to go to the bathroom? That's sick.

I've peed in the sink before; it's not all it's cracked up to be.
No to all.

Pee story: I once peed out my window and I live on the eight floor. Bear in mind, this was when I was 8 years old.

And about pee being sterile, don't you think there's a reason our body expels it?
Last edited by deluded_reality at Nov 12, 2008,
No I do not drink Red Bull.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Isn't piss sterility scientifically proven
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
i was told a funny-as story recently, well when i say story i mean something that happened

4 of my friends were on a trip to an orphanage in thailand to don some community sevice work and one of them wakes up at 3 AM to find another one of my firends pissing (sleep-pissing possibly) into his (person that has just woken up) suitcase
This thread is proper f**ked up lol

let me join in >.>

Once me and my friend we're really drunk in a bar in majorca and decided to piss in the sinks, standing next to each other, was petty funny, but kinda gay lol

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
iv never laughed this hard reading something on UG before
anywho a couple of months ago a chick pissed her pants in the opeth moshpit when micheal akerfelt started the opening riff to the drapery falls.
Guitars
Jackson js30rr 6-string fixed bridge
Schecter Demon 6-sting fixed bridge
Ibanez RGR421EXFM 6-string fixed bridge
Amplifiers/Pedals
Peavy Envoy 110 40watt
Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal
MXR KFK-1 Ten Band Equalizer
No to everything. But I quite enjoy a good leak after watching a movie or something. It leaves you so refreshed!
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Firstly, TS - WTF!? So bored that you'd post your urine-based fettishes on a guitar website?

And secondly a urine-related story: was at a mates party a while back, and his uncle passed out on the floor (it was strictly speaking a family-friendly barbeque). Anyways, me, my friend and his dad decided it would be hilarious if we put his uncle's hand in a bowl of warm water. He woke up the next morning in a pool of his own urine and humiliation.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
I was once really tired and didn't realize what I was doing and almost pissed in the trash.
Never Missing in Action
Pee story #1: I pissed in the bath tub at my buddy's place during a party and some chick fell in it. Then some dude who got his ass kicked was put in it to sleep.

Pee story #2: In my blog.

Pee-edit:

Pee story #3: My friend pissed on my when I was passed out. We were both hammered, and he was getting his legs shaved.
Last edited by Kenny77 at Nov 12, 2008,
Quote by deluded_reality
No to all.

Pee story: I once peed out my window and I live on the eight floor. Bear in mind, this was when I was 8 years old.

And about pee being sterile, don't you think there's a reason our body expels it?

We expel unwanted amino acids that is diluted with water that is also uneeded.

Niether of them are unsterile.
Yes I have peed in the sink. It was ok- out of neccessity really.

I honestly don't have an answer for this. I think pee is gross

NO.
No and No
None that I can think of at the moment.
One time I decided to hold it in until I got home from middle school. That idea failed miserably. One of my pant legs got wet until I reached a fence to do finish up. I spent that bus ride lookin' like a Slowbro.
Page 1 of 2