Quote by thestonedone
Can't see the video. Describe for me pit as you would a man with no eyes.

A lolwut pear raping a young child charging its laser(penis) and cums blood all over its face. than realizing its his sister so therefore it is wincest.
Quote by octavarium78
A lolwut pear raping a young child charging its laser(penis) and cums blood all over its face. than realizing its his sister so therefore it is wincest.

Well that's okay then.
Quote by octavarium78

Oh lawdy.
Ha dude thats so funny i've been thinkning about this vid for the past few days

"WHY DONT YOU GO AND **** OFF THEN!!"

calm voice and face

"You go?"

*slap*

*SLAP*

BWAHAHA
Yeah pretty old, still good though.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
wow she was still standing. that guy must have shit for strength. If i were to slap someone their head would spin like the exorcist and shit
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
bitch deserved it.... she slapped first then when he slapped her back that other guy started hitting him

what a douchebag
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
I like how everyone just jumped on him.

Thestonedone: It's a clip from some game show (indian? i have no clue. ignore my ignorance) and I think the point is to survive some brutal belittlement. Anyways, the girl (host?) tells one of the players to f'ck off, he says something I can't decipher (someone above me got it though), she slaps him, he slaps her back, whole crew tackles him. And he's yelling "how can you slap!"
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
The dude who's hitting the contestant after he slapped that bitch(what she deserved) and yelling curses and shit, I want to tear his skin apart, remove individual muscles from his abdomen and then slowly mutilate his intestines to make a deathcore band name all the while his legs are being chopped off and his teeh are being broken by a small hammer. All this very, very slowly, and with his eyes nailed open...

...does that make me a bad person?
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
That was weird but funny nonetheless haha.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by x_thurston_x
I like how everyone just jumped on him.

Thestonedone: It's a clip from some game show (indian? i have no clue. ignore my ignorance) and I think the point is to survive some brutal belittlement. Anyways, the girl (host?) tells one of the players to f'ck off, he says something I can't decipher (someone above me got it though), she slaps him, he slaps her back, whole crew tackles him. And he's yelling "how can you slap!"

aah that makes sense now.

how COULD she slap??????? bitch
lol.

I like how the stage suddenly filled up with approx. 1000000000 people.
XIAOXI
Lol. That's awesome. I probably would have slapped her as well, just out of reflex and sheer anger. If someone slaps you like that, give 'em some back.

..Though it's wrong to hit a woman.

I'd still slap her.
Sigs are overrated.
Someone already posted a thread on this a long tim-HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"