Okay I know I can't run a bass through guitar effects pedals, but I know there are some that will accept both. I've seen some that say "Guitar In" and "Bass In" so I know for sure that both will work for that pedal. What I'm wondering is, will a Dunlop CryBaby From Hell work for a bass? I'm not sure but I think I remember reading somewhere that this wah works for bass too? But I can't find anything written that says it does. If it doesn't, that's cool, and I'll find something else for my bass. I just found a good one at a local shop for cheap and thought I might be able to run my bass through it. Either way, I'll end up running my guitar through it too. But I just wanted to know if a bass would be cool running through it? I don't wanna **** up the pedal. Thanks.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
...i run my bass through my guitarist's Crybaby and Whammy [ + with my big muff] all the time
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Quote by fattymcfatten
But I just wanted to know if a bass would be cool running through it? I don't wanna **** up the pedal. Thanks.

errrr. you can't screw up a pedal like that. a tube pedal maybe, but you could plug a keyboard into a wah pedal and it would work fine. the only reason people say guitar pedals don't "work" with basses is because they are usually aimed at the frequencies a guitar puts out, which is obviously a lot more trebley than a bass. Therefore, a wah won't "work" as well, because it'll only affect the higher frequencies. A bass wah is tuned so that it affects lower frequencies.
really? That's awesome.....I've ****ed up a distortion pedal with a bass before so I was just wondering. Thanks. I'll try it out and see what happens. I learned Pulling Teeth(Kill 'Em All) and I really wanna get the wah sounds put in there.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
I didnt think it was really possible to f'up a pedal by wut you plug in with...it just takes the input and sends it out. Now im curious, is it possible to blow a distortion pedal?? and wut would it take to do so if it was possible
Ive wanted to try to plug a mic into a wah..but never think of it when i have the chance, anyone tried that bfore??
Ibanez Weeping Demon.

Can be set up for either guitar or bass.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
should be fine aye, I use my brother's (guitar) wah pedal all the time.

You can change one of the resistors or caps or something in a crybaby (and prob. just about any other brand of wah) to change the frequancy it operates at, I think it's quite simple.
you could ask about it in the building and customising forum.
Quote by epptron

Ive wanted to try to plug a mic into a wah..but never think of it when i have the chance, anyone tried that bfore??

yeah, me and my band mates got curious and ran our mic through a wah + whammy.
it worked pretty well.....lot's of fun. lol
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.