Well, this is my new beast. An original 1974 Gibson SG It had been sat in my girlfriends dad's house for the last 8 years, and I got a chance to play it a while ago, and decided that I MUST have it. I was prepared to pay up to a grand for it, but he let me have it for just £500 :O

It really is almost in PERFECT condition, just a few dings on the body and a small amount of buckle rash on the back. The sound and feel are amazing, nicest guitar I've ever played. Beats ANY modern day SG I've ever played

So yeah, this guitar ****ing owns

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Congrats?
Quote by Demonikk
Sig quotes can't be raised in captivity as you are trying to do, they must be taken from their natural environment, the vast plains of the pit for them to be truly beautiful

B# and E# exist. IN THEORY.
Prove me otherwise on your guitar.
I'm sorry, I thought it was standard practise to show UG a new guitar when you get it.......

1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

dont listen to him, it look's awesome man, any chance of getting some sound clip's up?
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
I could get some clips up, but they would only be low quality videos off a mobile that wouldn't really do it justice. I'll get some done later on anyway

And nice buy on the Eclipse, I was looking getting either an Eclipse or a Viper a while ago, both very awesome guitars!

1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

That's just awesome. Why can't i find a treasure like that?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
Very nice and you paid a great price. If you can take some better pics I would like to see the detail on it a little better.
so where do you live? and umm where do you keep the guitar at night XD? lol jk, nice guitar man

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker