hey everyone. I couldn't really find the right forum to post this question in so I thought i'd just throw it to my fellow pit dwellers. Whenever my band records our music, theres always a slight change in my voice from chorus to chorus. it still sounds good and all but you can catch tiny differences. It just seems impossible to sing the chorus the exact same way everytime for me. I was wondering how pro bands record their vocals? Do they sing/record the chorus just once and then stick it in between verses or are they singing the whole song through?
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Copy and paste.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Many bands will just record one chorus and pro-tools the shit out of it to make a whole song.

I think increasingly people are recording live though, genuinely sounds better.
I like cheese-puffs.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Don't just copypasta it, there's nothing wrong with slight differences.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by dxpaintball8000
hey everyone. I couldn't really find the right forum to post this question in so I thought i'd just throw it to my fellow pit dwellers. Whenever my band records our music, theres always a slight change in my voice from chorus to chorus. it still sounds good and all but you can catch tiny differences. It just seems impossible to sing the chorus the exact same way everytime for me. I was wondering how pro bands record their vocals? Do they sing/record the chorus just once and then stick it in between verses or are they singing the whole song through?

Good, keep it that way. And yes.
You're*
I like variation in the chorus, it gives a sense of progression to a song.

Keep it up
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.