Page 1 of 2
Just ordered this, now I'd like to make it clear i never intend on putting more than 1 sticker on my guitar at a time, but this one is vintage and hot, sure it'd look best on a gretsch or so, but I'm gonna see how it looks on my PGM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380075698804&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:UK:11

http://i33.tinypic.com/33oimxi.jpg

Going to put it behind the bridge
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Last edited by sharpant at Nov 12, 2008,
I like the idea of it, but I wouldn't put it onto that guitar.
I dunno, it just looks really classy the way it is, I like to leave my guitars like that.

But whatever works for you!
Well I'm slowly customizing it, getting camo Bareknuckle pickups installed soon
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12

if the card background was arctic white and it was a black ace with a a girl with a black dress it would look cool
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

Last edited by Jaekae at Nov 12, 2008,
No! not on that guitar.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Thanks for doing that mate if i link you to a an ace card could you do the same?
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
sure, i have nothing to do now :P

Check previous post off to uni now I'll check it out when i come back!
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
So what do people think :P ? Although the colors go better in the black one i prefer the red one for some reason :P
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
I think you should put it on another guitar
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
The stickers just don't work IMO.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by sharpant
So what do people think :P ? Although the colors go better in the black one i prefer the red one for some reason :P

I love the red one too it pops in a good way.
Its just an Ibanez Go for it, its not like its a PRS or a Gibson That looks sweet to me.
Quote by Darkice
I love the red one too it pops in a good way.
Its just an Ibanez Go for it, its not like its a PRS or a Gibson That looks sweet to me.

PGMs are bloody good guitars.
They can also be hard to find in shops.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Never said they were not good I used to own a Ibanez and loved it, I am just saying its not like its a thousand dollar Guitar, so why not mess around with it and have some fun.
Hey, it's your axe. Do what you want. I personally don't think I could bring myself to put a sticker on any of my guitars, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. It really adds a unique flair I think.

I agree that you should go with black though, but ditch the spades. She's nothing special. Clubs however...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ace-of-Clubs-Pin-Up-Girl-Postcard-1950s-Burlesque_W0QQitemZ380076746295QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item380076746295&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting
Whether or not we like it is irrelevant. If YOU like it, then it's fine!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by Darkice
Never said they were not good I used to own a Ibanez and loved it, I am just saying its not like its a thousand dollar Guitar, so why not mess around with it and have some fun.

uhh..??? The PGM301 is $1,400 USD
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
Last edited by kayman121 at Nov 12, 2008,
please don't kill such a fantastic guitar
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
If you do it you should do it like this, with a full card it jsut screams sticker
and this looks sweet imo :P

Quote by Jaekae
If you do it you should do it like this, with a full card it jsut screams sticker

Now THAT'S worthwhile.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Quote by kayman121
uhh..??? The PGM301 is $1,400 USD

HAHA lol OWNED! PGM's are amazing! PGM's shouldn't be touched by mere mortals.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Darkice

I'm pretty sure the Paul Gilbert models are over $1000... Maybe even close to $2000?

pin-up stickers/decals are made for strats, I wouldn't go for it... Though a good idea!
Quote by Jaekae

Yes. This.
Good Deals: imgooley, pak1351
seems pretty tacky

and the sticker seems a bit lonely too
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Mine was £769 so in dollars that is $1175 I'm about to change the Pickups from Dimarzio to Bareknuckle though so that will cost me another £300

O and btw the PGM was worth every penny

1.4942 USD = 1 GBP

wtf? that was like 1.8 a few months ago
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Last edited by sharpant at Nov 12, 2008,
Quote by sharpant
Well I'm slowly customizing it, getting camo Bareknuckle pickups installed soon

haha nice, what you go for? Are you happy you changed from dimarzio?

I've gone for

Miracle man
Mother milk
The Mule

All in camo

How's your PGM? That is if it's yours :P ?
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by sharpant
haha nice, what you go for? Are you happy you changed from dimarzio?

I've gone for

Miracle man
Mother milk
The Mule

All in camo

How's your PGM?

Yeah, I've seen your posts a fair few times on BKP, still not sure on the Miracle Man/Mule combo, think you're going to find the output disparity pretty massive. Mine has ceramic Nailbomb/AV Nailbomb, and they're 100 times better than the DiMarzios, not that the PAF Pros were really my type of pickup anyway.
It's a great workhorse guitar, it sounds good and plays great. It's not my main guitar though.
I'm not looking to use them together at all, they are 3 positions for 3 completely different sounds

Tim advised the 3 pickups for

Bridge- Gilbert

Middle-Hendrix

Neck- SRV

If i can get those 3 tones out of a guitar i love the look and feel of I'll be happy, can i ask why it isn't your main guitar?
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by sharpant
I'm not looking to use them together at all, they are 3 positions for 3 completely different sounds

Tim advised the 3 pickups for

Bridge- Gilbert

Middle-Hendrix

Neck- SRV

If i can get those 3 tones out of a guitar i love the look and feel of I'll be happy, can i ask why it isn't your main guitar?

Fair enough, that's not going to make it too usable in any kind of live situation but it's your choice.
The PGM is essentially a backup for my no.1 guitar, which it doesn't really come close to. Still a very decent guitar though.
Quote by Jaekae

Win.
Quote by Nolly
Fair enough, that's not going to make it too usable in any kind of live situation but it's your choice.

Why not? I can't see any real problems.

BKPs are awesome. Period. And, Tim Mills is not only a tonal genius, but a great guy as well.

Yes, the pinup girl will look tacky. But it's all opinion.
id rather have the woman at the edge near the strap holder/handle thingy xD Corrrrrr 4got the name Haha
Im quite proud of that LOL

Quote by Unreal445
i found it funny that the pit reported it faster than sky news

Beneath The Fallen
Quote by Rock Pig
Why not? I can't see any real problems.

Because he's going to need pretty much completely different amp settings for each pickup. The difference between a 17k monster bridge pickup with a huge ceramic magnet and a 7k PAF-style alnico III neck pickup is pretty huge. The middle pickup is much less of issue. Don't get me wrong, the individual sounds will probably be great, but there will be very little continuity between each.

EDIT: massive +1 to Tim's awesomeness. The guy is friendly, articulate, patient, and incredibly knowledgeable. Our phone calls generally last a good 45 minutes to an hour, and I feel like I've gained so much understanding every time.
Quote by Nolly
Because he's going to need pretty much completely different amp settings for each pickup. The difference between a 17k monster bridge pickup with a huge ceramic magnet and a 7k PAF-style alnico III neck pickup is pretty huge. The middle pickup is much less of issue. Don't get me wrong, the individual sounds will probably be great, but there will be very little continuity between each.

EDIT: massive +1 to Tim's awesomeness. The guy is friendly, articulate, patient, and incredibly knowledgeable. Our phone calls generally last a good 45 minutes to an hour, and I feel like I've gained so much understanding every time.

Perhaps using a footswitchable EQ pedal. That'd solve the problem.
... Oh crap.
I have a Valveking and a mismatched pair of pickups on the way.
I'm gonna need TWO MXR TEN BANDS. ****.
Quote by LeeSmellyFinger
id rather have the woman at the edge near the strap holder/handle thingy xD Corrrrrr 4got the name Haha

Tremolo arm lol ?
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Page 1 of 2