Thought that was pretty good. Nice voice. However, there were minor mistakes in the guitar playing, it seemed (playing the d chord, i think) and the bass seemed to totally overpower the guitar thus you could only heard the bass really. Just balance the mix a bit better basically. And for drums, ever thought of getting guitar pro or something like that?

PEZEDIT: And also look at the drum programs thread. There's some free programs you could use.
It's gonna be a blue day
Last edited by perry589 at Nov 12, 2008,
I agree with perry, the bass is a little loud in the mix.

And you might wanna down-tune, cuz it sounded like you were struggling with the high notes when you were singing. Your voice isn't bad, it just wasn't meant to go that high.

But this was a solid cover.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
thanks. yeah the bass is kinda weird because its not actually a bass lol. i have a bass setting on my pod and just used the top strings on my guitar. but yeah, i hadnt really messed a whole lot with the mex as i generally dont know what im doing there =P. and yes, i have guitar pro, im just not a fan of midi drums.
Oh. Your bass sim sounds a hell of a lot better than mine. I actually thought it was a bass until you said it was a pod. BTW, your strat is AMAZING.
Last edited by Primus2112 at Nov 13, 2008,
haha thanks, its a squier that i dont even play. im trying to decide if i should invest in new pick-ups for it since i like the paint job i gave it =P.
^^

I would. Imagine walking onto a stage with that. People'd be all "Whoa...".

Did you paint that yourself?
yeah i painted it myself. i just used normal store bought spray paint heh. was fairly easy. found an image i liked on the net that i used as reference than drew out my own design to make it easier to paint. then just taped it off and sprayed. i still need to spray poly over it, but oh well.

sorry gnome, yours wouldnt load for me, just sat there at your myspace page stagnant.
Quote by lilcurtis
yeah i painted it myself. i just used normal store bought spray paint heh. was fairly easy. found an image i liked on the net that i used as reference than drew out my own design to make it easier to paint. then just taped it off and sprayed. i still need to spray poly over it, but oh well.

sorry gnome, yours wouldnt load for me, just sat there at your myspace page stagnant.

its not on my myspace page
ahh sorry i hit your LISTEN link heh oops. im at work no tho so cant till later.
Last edited by lilcurtis at Nov 14, 2008,