hi, well i've got a project on cadbury's and in detail about dairy milk product.
was wondering if any1 had any helpful/interesting facts about them, if possible please provide website links/proof.

EDIT: what draw's you towards cadbury's dairy milk than other chocolates? if you don't like it that much, why? what do other chocolates have that Dairy Milk doesn't.

BTW: would be really appreciated if you could state your country and how much an average Dairy Milk bar cost.

Thanks a lot every1.
Last edited by FaisalKaragoly at Nov 12, 2008,
They make chocolate eggs, What more do you need to know?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
They have an analytical testing facility in Reading called RSSL...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
My mam works there.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
It's very expensive to buy from the factory as opposed to a shop. Having been there before.
1. Cadbury's make the best adverts - EVER!
2. They had a salmonella scare at their factory a few years back. Might be worth looking it up.

Hope that helps.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
GO TO THE FACTORY. If you're doing a project on them, it seems illogical not to get first hand experience.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by untalented
GO TO THE FACTORY. If you're doing a project on them, it seems illogical not to get first hand experience.

Brilliant excuse for it!

Tis a great day out! Even better if you before you go. Don't go mental in there though, otherwise you'll be
it's made by torturing the most fluffy and cute puppies they can find.

you can quote me on it, I'm a valid primary source.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Thanks a lot for every1's input....well the helpful ones lol.
FYI person who refered to google, i've been there, do you not think google might have missed something?

Yeah, i really wish i could have a trip to the factory, but don't think they have one in dubai, a lot of the cadbury bars here were made in egypt.

Could you people tell me the price of a Dairy Milk bar in your country?