I come to realize recently that I am doomed to failure, the classic self fulfilling prophecy.

Who else finds that their life has become just not worth it?

That guy.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
You registered an account on UG today. So, basically, what you're saying is that you think that life is no longer worth it and you turn to the Pit? That's like going on drugs because of depression except that at no point before, during, or after the event will you receive any enjoyment
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
You registered an account on UG today. So, basically, what you're saying is that you think that life is no longer worth it so you turn to the Pit?

No. I'm just curious man. You can't help me, that's why I didn't ask for it.
Quote by Pyrest
I suspect a multi...
That, or some weemo.

Wrong and wrong. Try harder.
If your life sucks then change it. Things wont change unless you MAKE them change.

Get really buff or something.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by saphrax
My mate makes his life so awkward it's unbelievable! I couldn't live like that at all! Mentalist!

I know right? For example, I had a prospect recetnly for a long term, mutually exlcusive **** buddy. I fell in to deep, and lost it because of it.

Working with a girl you ****ed and are now 'just friends' with is AWESOME!
Quote by greyfade
I know right? For example, I had a prospect recetnly for a long term, mutually exlcusive **** buddy. I fell in to deep, and lost it because of it.

god damn....for an emo kid your f ucking shallow

Thanks, you just made me feel so much better about my life.
Free advice: grow a spine and make something of your life anyway. That or become an hero, doesn't matter to me.
Quote by Pyrest
Getting me to guess something it like asking /b/ for good advice. Only idiots do it.

Your the one that volunteerd the guessing.

I'm just telling you youre wrong, that's all. This is my only account, and I don't listen to aiden.
Quote by greyfade

Denied.

I nearly got myself in to that situation, but decided to run to the hills before I got involved.
Quote by Max-Roach
god damn....for an emo kid your f ucking shallow

I like you. Will you have my creampie?
Quote by saphrax

Denied.

I nearly got myself in to that situation, but decided to run to the hills before I got involved.

Lucky shit.

If I hadn't have gotten attached, I would still be getting laid by a girl 6 years older, and work would be FUN AS HELL.
Quote by greyfade
Your the one that volunteerd the guessing.

Quote by greyfade
Try harder.

Firstly, you're, not your.
Secondly, contradicting yourself. Hmm.

Quote by greyfade
I don't listen to aiden.

There isn't anything wrong with Aiden, and when was aiden relevant to what was posted?
Last edited by Pyrest at Nov 12, 2008,
Woah this guy has cheered me up! I don't think I'm as pathetic as I did before! Thanks man!

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
I'm with you TS.

Then again, I don't exactly make life easy for me.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Pyrest
Firstly, you're, not your.
Secondly, contradicting yourself. Hmm.

There isn't anything wrong with Aiden, and when was aiden relevant to what was posted?

I was saying that you guessed about me before I told you to try harder, implying the sentiment;

if you want to guess, you'll have to try harder.

Secondly, I was simply joking about a band I dislike, you said something about 'weemo'.

And I no damn well about grammar, sir, I may have been insulted if I legitimately mistaken word usage, but I am not, as I have not.
Quote by boreamor
Woah this guy has cheered me up! I don't think I'm as pathetic as I did before! Thanks man!

Anytime. I'll be here all week.
Quote by greyfade
Anytime. I'll be here all week.

I highly doubt that.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by saphrax

Sorry, but I HAD to point that out!

That is actually pretty funny.
Quote by boreamor
I highly doubt that.

Wanna bet on it? I know the rules here better than you do.