And how many states have you lived in? Every where I go, I find that a large majority of people have lived in one state their whole life. I personally have lived in north and south dakota, tennessee, wisconsin, florida, virginia, west virginia, and soon maryland.

You?
Today I moved approximately 2878 times, 20% of which involved getting up from my chair.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Today I moved approximately 2878 times, 20% of which involved getting up from my chair.

Hur hur hur.

How many states, jackass?
Quote by The Madcap
First I lived in Houston, Texas. Then I moved to slightly west Houston, Texas....

I lolled.
Quote by PATX
In total 23 times, between michigan and florida

How old are you, and why?
I've lived in the same state all my life.

But I've moved 10 times.

6 times within my home county, and 4 times in another.

Also, 6 of the total moves have taken place within the last 5 years, as well.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Well, I've always lived in England, but in three different counties: I was born in Suffolk, lived there for a year, moved to Essex, lived there for a couple of years, then Norfolk, then another house in Norfolk, then Essex once more just up the road from the previous house, then to my current house in Essex, where I've been for the past five years.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by greyfade
Hur hur hur.

How many states, jackass?

dude...dont be a douche....this is the pit what do you expect?

EDIT: isnt it funny how the word "douche" kinda makes the person saying it sound like a douche? weird....
Quote by greyfade
How old are you, and why?

I'm 18, gonna be 19 in december. Most of the times were because of my moms marriages and divorces, and her lapses of depression/being hospitalized.
5 times, zero states.
DON'T GENERALISE!
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Eeehh....I think six? Ranging from Florida to Vegas.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
lets see i started in chicago, went to texas, moved to michigan, then went back to texas and now im back in michigan
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Quote by Max-Roach
dude...dont be a douche....this is the pit what do you expect?

EDIT: isnt it funny how the word "douche" kinda makes the person saying it sound like a douche? weird....

heh douche
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
I was born in New York, moved to Brackley, Northamptonshire, England, then moved to Massachusetts.
Quote by darklite41
heh douche

Hey! I prefer the term 'douche nozzle'.
I've lived in 3 houses, but one of them was for the first week I was alive then I lived at my grandparents house for a while while the house I still live in now was getting done up because when my parents got it it was a piece of crap so I've lived at 3 houses but can't remember the first 2.
Manchester, St.Helens, South Africa (town near Johannesburg), St. Helens, Luton, St. Albans, Manchester, Prescot. That's about all I can remember.
Quote by Vandals572
I've lived in the same house my whole life.

Same here!! For 18 years haha. Funny how it doesn't get boring to me though.
Twice, lived in Cascais, Portugal all of my life until I moved to Thessaloniki, Greece.

Pretty big move.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Twice, lived in Cascais, Portugal all of my life until I moved to Thessaloniki, Greece.

Pretty big move.

what was the reason for moving from Portugal to Greece
Never moved, ive lived in maryland all my life
im in college, if that counts
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Um..mainly uk but Birmingham, Bristol (4 flats/houses - 1 for each year of uni and one afterwards), Rugby, Wiltshire, Cambridgeshire, Andover, London, Munich , Farnborough, back to Andover, Yeovil (3 houses), Dorset - now Dorset weekends, London weekdays (for work) not a bad list for the last 10 years lol